Sequels "Venom Carnage" movie in 2017?

^ You try creating two characters who are widely loved by millions of fans & are two of the deadliest villains of a superheroes' rogues gallery.

Anyway, I'm still all for a Venom movie as long as they stay true to the character. I didn't mind Topher Grace's portrayal but I want the Eddie Brock we know & love from the 1990's. The reporter turned muscle-head turned Venom.

On that note, I know I'll get a lot of disagreements (and I don't care) but I'd love to see Brock Lesnar as Eddie Brock / Venom. He'd literally be perfect for it. His name is Brock Edward Lesnar (the reverse of Eddie Brock's name), he looks exactly like Eddie Brock originally did & with WWE being a part of his resume, he's already got experience with acting.

Again, I don't care what anyone says, I want Brock Lesnar as Venom. And I think with Dave Batista being Drax & the Rock being Black Adam, it's as likely to happen as ever.

Wise up & do it, Sony.

they're two of the most overrated characters ever. their backstories aren't that impressive and they're characterization i see they tried to put more effort in but still not that great

Carnage repulsed the Joker. Let me say that one more time, and think about the gravity of that: Carnage *repulsed* the freaking *Joker*, one of the sickest minds in comics. Unlike characters who end up being bad guys due to accidents warping their minds or other-worldly conquerors, Cletus Kasady is authentic, sadistic, uncompromising evil. He kills as many people as possible, as painfully as possible, just to hear their screams and feel the blood on his hands.

I've read just about everything Stephen King ever wrote. I've also read numerous works by Anne Rice, Edgar Allan Poe, H.P. Lovecraft, and Dean Koontz. Among the most disturbing things I've ever read, on par with some of the works by those authors, is Carnage: Mind Bomb. If you've never read it, you should.

http://spiderfan.org/comics/reviews/carnage_special/mind_bomb.html

Carnage would be different than any comic book villain ever seen on film, and the clash with his "father" would be *EPIC* if it stays true to the comic roots.

^ You try creating two characters who are widely loved by millions of fans & are two of the deadliest villains of a superheroes' rogues gallery.

Anyway, I'm still all for a Venom movie as long as they stay true to the character. I didn't mind Topher Grace's portrayal but I want the Eddie Brock we know & love from the 1990's. The reporter turned muscle-head turned Venom.

On that note, I know I'll get a lot of disagreements (and I don't care) but I'd love to see Brock Lesnar as Eddie Brock / Venom. He'd literally be perfect for it. His name is Brock Edward Lesnar (the reverse of Eddie Brock's name), he looks exactly like Eddie Brock originally did & with WWE being a part of his resume, he's already got experience with acting.

Again, I don't care what anyone says, I want Brock Lesnar as Venom. And I think with Dave Batista being Drax & the Rock being Black Adam, it's as likely to happen as ever.

Wise up & do it, Sony.

Brock Lesnar has horrible mic skills. I doubt his acting would be any better. Think about it. Then there's also the fact that it might be a little weird with him in a role like that.

Brock Lesnar has horrible mic skills. I doubt his acting would be any better. Think about it. Then there's also the fact that it might be a little weird with him in a role like that.

Brock has never made it a secret that he doesn't like the celebrity life. Unlike Batista, Brock likes the simple life and solitude. Whether it was WWE or the UFC, he wanted to perform and go home. He's never made a move to get into acting and I doubt he ever will.

I only want Venom to be in a SPIDER-MAN movie.

I'll take any live-action version of Venom that features Eddie Brock and doesn't feature Blowpher, the Bland and Talentless.

Nah, I wouldn't say he has horrible mic skills. I'll admit he's not the best on the mic & he could use work but he's not the worst guy to cut a promo, & his UFC promos weren't really all that bad.

As for him as Eddie Brock, I still firmly believe it could work. Yes, Brock is a guy who wants to do his work & go home, but doing a film wouldn't compromise any of that. He's done plenty of interviews, whether it's been on talk shows or being on the radio so it's not that much of a stretch. Besides that, Brock is more of a savvy businessman than people give him credit for so if he was offered the role I doubt he'd turn them down flat.

Personally, I wouldn't think it'd be weird. The guy literally looks exactly like Eddie Brock & I think with the right writing and direction behind him, he could definitely pull it off.

Nah, I wouldn't say he has horrible mic skills. I'll admit he's not the best on the mic & he could use work but he's not the worst guy to cut a promo, & his UFC promos weren't really all that bad.

As for him as Eddie Brock, I still firmly believe it could work. Yes, Brock is a guy who wants to do his work & go home, but doing a film wouldn't compromise any of that. He's done plenty of interviews, whether it's been on talk shows or being on the radio so it's not that much of a stretch. Besides that, Brock is more of a savvy businessman than people give him credit for so if he was offered the role I doubt he'd turn them down flat.

Personally, I wouldn't think it'd be weird. The guy literally looks exactly like Eddie Brock & I think with the right writing and direction behind him, he could definitely pull it off.

Yeah...if Brock Lesnar could act... that's the whole point. And for that matter, don't mention The Rock either.

I like to give everyone a chance ever since I was so wrong about Bautista, but I just don't see Lesnar working for Eddie. By all means, let him audition, butI haven't seen him on mic in yeaaaaaaars, so I haven't seen much to make him Brock other than his physique. Just my 0.02

For me, the bulk isn't important, get someone reasonably in shape and work from there. Ideally I always saw Brock 6-10 or so years older than Pete, play that up. I feel that you need to have Brock as a driven guy, who's certainly entertaining, but a bit of a jerk when in the zone. Not so much the audience hates him, but show some contrast to Pete. Then, the most important thing is to show him after the loss. I don't know how they'll do it in the film (if it ever happens) but it needs to be drastic, and you need to have an actor who can be nuanced and multi-layered. Finally, you need to have stage 3, the screaming, howling vindictive beast. This is the previous stage I mentioned, only now fueled with anger and the actual power to do something against fate.

Being Brock should be more than a buff and gruff guy spouting his lines, or yelling. You need to have a guy who have have the smaller moments so that when he becomes Venom, it packs a bigger punch.

Cole Hauser will always be my 1st choice until either, I feel someone else may be better or someone suggest someone whom may be better. :shr:

Brock being a weightlifter isn't that important of a detail.

I feel you can have it in there especially when he starts to get more stress leading up to his downfall, but it shouldn't be the number 1 thing being considered when picking an actor for the role.

I feel you can have it in there especially when he starts to get more stress leading up to his downfall, but it shouldn't be the number 1 thing being considered when picking an actor for the role.

Eddie's body tells his backstory, and history has shown us that choosing between a massive guy and a skilled actor isn't necessary. There are plenty of individuals who are both of those.

Eddie's body tells his backstory, and history has shown us that choosing between a massive guy and a skilled actor isn't necessary. There are plenty of individuals who are both of those.

That's part of my point, actually. When I'm saying it shouldn't be the number one thing, I mean they should look at acting chops, but it doesn't mean they should not consider buff and charismatic actors. The main focus shouldn't be looking for the biggest guy on camera and then sticking them on camera.

Ever since Bautista, I'm less critical on hiring wrestlers for roles (Since I was so gloriously wrong--love that guy in Guardians, surpassed my expectations), but I feel they should be looking more in the direction of Tom Hardy's, etc, who are good actors who can and have bulked up for roles, rater than mainly focusing on celebrity athletes.

This movie shouldn't happen. Venom should be done properly in a rebooted SM franchise if he's ever going to reappear on the big screen!

Carnage I can't see in a SM movie, although I liked the character for his insanity and brutality (it was something different from the scientist-gone-bad and your average henchman gone supervillain), but I think he's comic material, due to the fact that Spidey won't ever get a movie that would allow so much massacre/blood/gore/killing whatever. Honestly, I don't even think anyone would need/want such a serial killer theme in a Spidey movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"