Venom Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Rrp8VUP.png

St. Estes... Seems like we're getting some Cletus' backstory.

I'm getting some Shutter Island vibes from the pic, which is funny because Robert Richardson was also the cinematographer on that film.

Well the first one attracted an oddly large amount of talent so it's no surprise I guess.

Is this is set to be released in October?
I feel like this should be moved to December as that month isn't crowded yet and the movie would get a holiday boost. Plus I don't think Dune would attract so many people.

REALLY hoping we start seeing some stuff from this...I mean, it's what, 10 months away? Yes...I'm impatient...

Yeah, pretty sure it's coming out this year.

I was unsure about the first weekend of October release as I heard nothing about this from the net, but they started filming at the end of 2019. So I expect the trailer to be ready in May or June.

Cletus likes them Hawaiian shirts..

image0.png

Btw, after seeing some footage from the set it looks like Motion Capture is pretty much confirmed.. which isnt at all surprising given who the director is.

i should hope.

I know it's most likely Harrelson will play Carnage voice as well, like Hardy did Venom. But I'd love if Andy Serkis himself could provide the voice of the symbiote, something similar to his Gollum voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"