Venom Venom merchandise

MbJ

Avenger
Reaction score
marvel_venom_legends_series_6-inch_figure_assortment_venom_-_embed_2018.jpg

marvel_venom_legends_series_6-inch_figure_assortment_carnage_-_embed_2018.jpg

With Venom, Sony’s Spider-Man Universe spin-off starring Tom Hardy, opening in October, Hasbro is making sure that fans and collectors will have plenty to bite on.

The play company will launch a series of Venom toys in the fall and is giving a preview of its offerings at Toy Fair in mid-February, with Heat Vision getting an exclusive first look.

The toys will feature the comic-based designs, and are not based on the way they will appear in the movie. Heck, at this stage, Sony is still denying that Carnage, Venom's more evil version, is even in the movie.

First there’s Hasbro's defining Legends Series, with Venom getting his own line of 6-inch scale toys that have won praise for their extensive articulation and detailed design. Each figure also comes with a Build-A-Figure piece, the gimmick that sees each character pack have a body part that fits into an extra character. Both Venom and Carnage are part of the line, which will retail for $19.99 each and whose other names will be revealed at a late date.

So it sounds like stuff with the actual movie designs will only be revealed later as we get closer to the film's release.

I already have a Venom and Carnage legends fig (the more recent ones). I will wait for the movie ones!

Lots of Legends lines this year. Black Panther, Infinity War (which will have 2 or 3 waves), Deadpool, MCU 10th Anniversary, Venom...lots of merch.

Diamond Select Venom statue.

DST-Venom-Statue-001.jpg

Those look awesome! I just wish they'd stop giving him that 5 ft long tongue all the time. :whatever:

Wonder if Marvel will release new collections of the storylines inspiring the movie.

I like the Carnage figure and the Diamond Select Venom. Though I imagine that Venom will be very expensive.

I hope the movie ends up looking like that Diamond Select figure. And doesn't sound like a velociraptor...

Late to the party here.

But it seems Disney is taking the Fox approach when it comes to merchandise surrounding the Venom film by releasing comic based merch instead of it actually being for the movie.

Interesting. Last time I checked after Marvel and Sony renegotiated their contract around the time of the first TASM, Marvel didn't have to split any of the merch profit with Sony any more. Seems to me they're just trying to distance themselves from this film as much as possible.

Agreed. My hopes of any MCU connection dimminish by the day.

Still super excited for the film though.

When it comes to trade paperback, I would be interested in picking up First Host.
Apparently the symbiote's first host was a kree warrior.
Fascinating.

Hope that Hot Toys makes a Venom figure based on Tom Hardy’s Venom. If they do a sequel, THEY MUST ADD THE SPIDER LOGO on his chest

When it comes to trade paperback, I would be interested in picking up First Host.
Apparently the symbiote's first host was a kree warrior.
Fascinating.
It was a really good miniseries, Venom's new baby has a great personality. It almost make me sad Costa ain't writing the Venom ongoing anymore.. i said almost 'cause Donny Cates' stuff is outstanding right now.

And speaking of merchandise, Sideshow just revealed in NYCC a new Venom life size bust and it looks amazing!

1-venom-nycc.jpg

9-venom-nycc-555x740.jpg

I...need that Venom statue!!
I will say, the merch for this film is INSANELY good! My kids and I are trying to get all the Marvel Legends figures to build Monster Venom. So far, we have half of them!! 3 to go...unfortunately, Scream, Typhoid, and Poison are HARD to find, and I don't feel like paying 40 on ebay for them! Hopefully, I'll stumble across them at a convention somewhere...

It was a really good miniseries, Venom's new baby has a great personality. It almost make me sad Costa ain't writing the Venom ongoing anymore.. i said almost 'cause Donny Cates' stuff is outstanding right now.

And speaking of merchandise, Sideshow just revealed in NYCC a new Venom life size bust and it looks amazing!

1-venom-nycc.jpg

9-venom-nycc-555x740.jpg
Seriosu tongue action there.

Hope that Hot Toys makes a Venom figure based on Tom Hardy’s Venom. If they do a sequel, THEY MUST ADD THE SPIDER LOGO on his chest

They won't do that. They go movie-accurate in appearance down to the last detail.

They won't do that. They go movie-accurate in appearance down to the last detail.
They were wishing for it in the sequel, I'd say that if they can somehow work it in that would be Venomrvana.

I saw the Venom and Carnage figures in Walmart and bought those. Bought a Venom T shirt. They were lacking with shirts though. Any stores got exclusive Venom merch?

With the movie grabbing headlines and a flood of Venom merch undoubtedly ready to hit the market next year, two companies have Venom-inspired 1/6 scale figures ready to hit the market.

Present Studio X DJ Custom is releasing "The Dark Spider"
kOqOMBN.jpg

Bullethead is coming out with "The Poison."
1zJ0UpD.jpg

Neither of these excite me, especially since Dark Spider looks far too much like the Blowpher INO, but I thought I'd let you guys know what's hitting comic stores in the coming months. I really hope we get a NECA 1/4 scale Venom, either comic or movie.

That thing is awesome. Love the design :up: :venom:

I might pick it up some day if I can find a decent sale. SRP is around $200, which I'm not interested in paying. A loose one for say, $125...maybe. Plus, I'd have to see reviews on the durability of the web design. That's an issue with the SM3 Hot Toys Spider-man figures.

Is there going to be any Tom Hardy Based Venom figures releasing?

Well, it looks like I'm only two figure away from completing the Monster Venom Marvel Legends build-a-figure. Never completed one of these before! My kids have drawers full of random miscellaneous pieces from various figures, but now it looks like we may complete it. Just need to pick up Poison and Typhoid Mary, and we're good.

With the movie grabbing headlines and a flood of Venom merch undoubtedly ready to hit the market next year, two companies have Venom-inspired 1/6 scale figures ready to hit the market.

Present Studio X DJ Custom is releasing "The Dark Spider"
kOqOMBN.jpg

Bullethead is coming out with "The Poison."
1zJ0UpD.jpg

Neither of these excite me, especially since Dark Spider looks far too much like the Blowpher INO, but I thought I'd let you guys know what's hitting comic stores in the coming months. I really hope we get a NECA 1/4 scale Venom, either comic or movie.
The Poison one isn’t too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"