VENOM: SHH! Users Fan Fics & Plot Ideas for Upcoming Stand Alone Motion Picture

thejon93

Forever Haunted
Reaction score
With news of a stand alone motion picture for the highly popular Marvel/Spider-Man comic-book villain/anti-hero, Venom. It is currently unknown when this production will unfold but my guess is that it will happen sometime a little after the writer's strike ends. Anyways, I know that one guy's opinion won't benifit everyone's so please feel free to post all of your ideas and opinions on how this film should go to get a general sense of what could happen with this flick.
More info available here: http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4249&Itemid=99

Story:
A troubled young man finds himself abducted by a strange alien substance which alters his personality into a heartless, un-controlable menace known as Venom. But after realizing of his new ego's control over him, he chooses to use it in fighting an unknown threat who has somehow gasped hold of the same type of substance. The threat goes by the name of Carnage who holds the same kind of frightening abilities as Venom himself.

Cast:
Eddie Brock Jr/Venom - Thomas Dekker/Casey Affleck
Cletus Kassidy/Carnage - Ralph Finnees

It's on my to-do list of fiction writing.

I'm working on a different story involving Venom, which will be posted sooner or later. But upon hearing the news of this Venom movie, I've had a few idea's. Maybe I'll post them up one day. As for the poll, I voted Depends On How They Take It.

Also, good idea for a thread.

:up:

It's on my to-do list of fiction writing.

I'm working on a different story involving Venom, which will be posted sooner or later. But upon hearing the news of this Venom movie, I've had a few idea's. Maybe I'll post them up one day. As for the poll, I voted Depends On How They Take It.

Also, good idea for a thread.

:up:
Thanks a lot my fellow Canadian:)
Anyways, for a theme song I`d like to see something along the lines of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9RCw7b2x_I
Also for those who are not sure of the actor I chose to play Carnage, just know that he`s portrayed psychos before in the past from Silence of the Lambs, Red Dragon as well as Harry Potter 4 & 5(portrayed Voldemort in both films).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"