Very popular movies you haven't seen.

Another one for Avatar. I've seen parts and its just not for me.

This

Never seen any of the Leathel Weapon films.

And This

The Hangover

is kinda crazy lol. I mean it must be near on impossible to never of seen a Leathel Weapon film there always on TV. lol.

Saying that like i have said previous I haven't seen Avatar I haven't seen a Twilight and I haven't seen a single Harry Potter film.

I wouldn't mind watch Avatar but have no interest in the others

- Taxi Driver
- Lawrence of Arabia
- Sixteen Candles
- The Godfather films
- Casablanca
- Goodfellas
- Rear Window
- Amelie
- The Green Mile
- Full Metal Jacket
- The Big Lebowski
- The Artist
- The Help
- Transformers 3 (Saw the first 20 minutes, couldn't handle it)
- Twilight films
- The Expendables
- Fast & Furious sequels
- The Step Up films
- Tropic Thunder
- Hellboy movies

Last edited:
I have yet to see The Avengers, Prometheus, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Dark Knight Rises...uh-oh, seems like someone is falling behind.

-Blade Runner
-Top Gun
-E.T.
-The Artist (I have GOT to know what was so great about this movie, but I really don't think I'll like it)
-The Non-Nolan Batman movies (I honestly don't know who stars in which, and which ones have which villains and whatnot)
-Stand By Me (Read the story, which was great, as most of King's work is, imo. But the DVD remains on my shelf gathering dust)
-Pretty much any super old "classic" movie (Gone with the Wind, Casablanca, Citizen Kane, etc.) Lol, sometimes I feel like they're just classic because they're old... But then, I felt that way about the Godfather movies before I saw them, but when I finally did, they were really good.

Havent seen Citizen Kane. Though I know Rosebud was a sled.

I have yet to see any Woody Allen movie.

Last edited:
I own Citizen Kane and still haven't watched it.

Also I haven't seen most of Tom Cruise's earlier film work.
-Taps
-Cocktail
-Risky Business
-Top Gun
- Days of Thunder
-The Color of Money
-Rain Man

Casablanca
Gone with the Wind
Titanic
Clerks
All of the Superman movies

Avatar. I'm not interested to see it in near future as well.

I would love to say Twilight but i have been forced to watch it.:csad:

Gone With the Wind
Godfather 1,2,3
Casablanca
Citizen Kane
Most of Clint Eastwood's old movies
Almost all of James Bond movies
Blade Runner
Fast and Furious series
Pirates of Caribbean series
Most of Harry Potter series
Sixth Sense
Brazil

Those are what I can think right now..but of course I have lot more...

Yeah, I've only seen the last two Bond movies. I promised myself that I would never stoop so low as to watch Avatar (I don't really like the director, and I was pretty sure the movie was overrated), but I was eventually roped in to see it with my friends recently. But you would have to knock me out and strap me to a chair to make me watch any of the Fast and Furious movies. They just look beyond stupid.

On the other hand, there are quite a few famous movies that I'd like to see that I've never watched, such as:
-Schindler's List
-Gran Torino
-Forrest Gump
-The Terminator movies
-The 4th Pirates movie (Loved the first one, the rest... Well, I still want to give this one a chance, for some reason.)

@ American Hobo: That is quite a list you've got there! Missin' out on a few good movies, but not too many. But it seems like you almost have to be trying to avoid theaters to not see "Pirates" or "Potter".

I've yet to see the Avengers. Not sure why. At this point I am waiting for the Blu-ray release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"