Video Game Character Redesigns

You mean this one?

BobandMom.jpg

And here was the result of that meeting.

DrakonFyre.jpg

As I was scrolling down, I saw Chewbacca's head and before I realized that wasn't Bob's art style, I got scared...Bob knows what I'm talking about...

Drakon said:
You mean this one?

BobandMom.jpg

And here was the result of that meeting.

DrakonFyre.jpg
mmmmm. sexy.

i have the video too, i'm posting it on pron sites.

maaan this post died. But i shall resurect!! I think i spelled that wrong. Anyways. I wanted to do a different black mage from the FF series. I noticed all black mages always ended up small and wimpy. But when i re played 9 i really like the black waltzs and how they looked like kick ass mages. so my mage utilizes the same clothing for the most part but his size is just super hero size!!

magedesign.jpg

It was 'supposed' to be Max Payne, holding a switch blade. NOt only is it not drawn good, but the scanner makes it look wierd.
mp35.jpg

This is a pic i colored of a redesign of Pit from the Kid Icarus Video Game

Sketch

pitsketch3di.jpg

Colored

pit2fq.png

It took me Forever,partly because my computer sux, so dont be surprised if you see it in more than one thread, cuz im sorta proud of it.

My proposal would be to make pit the more "mature" of nintendo's mascots. First off drop the Kid from the title, just call the game Icarus. Have it be about demons from hell have escaped so God sends his #1 angel to take care of it.

Hadn't seen this thread before.

Played Tekken 5, made a buncha Joker jokes, Spent a few minutes one day doing this, submitted it as a non-entry for the July Fan Art Contest, pissed some folks off, finished my July entry, and now post this here...

Cuz I still think it's funny.

f0d0bf0c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"