Sequels Villain for Captain America 4

M.O.D.O.K.

I just want to see how they would pull him off.

How about THE RED SKULL!!! :cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

Infinity War or the sequel would have been such an obvious way to bring back Johann, yeah. Keep the Black Order a part of it, but have Ol' Skully as another of Thanos' henchmen types, like Loki in the first, only loyal at least for the time being. Obviously using Thanos as a power grab though, all in it for himself and for spreading misery, but basically working legitimately for Thanos & Co for the duration of the movie.

Same deal as Loki, ended up out there in Phase 1, some sort of life debt/bargain he's fulfilling, yadda yadda, and Skull's basically the only bad guy left standing at the end of the thing, slips away unscathed and able to come back bigtime in Phase 4.

Guess it's a possibility there's something super-secret up their sleeves with him, but you'd have to figure it's unlikely.

Baron Zemo in his king attire getting broken out of prison by Viper.

Flag Smasher to get his 15 minutes.

MODOK- but have him be human size for most of the film, only morph into his giant head form in the last act.

I'd love to see Killmonger style villain A villain with some good points, who tries to take over the Cap identity.

Last edited:
So you want Flagsmasher?

I could go for Flagsmasher.

But being a copycat Captain America is anathema to flagsmasher.

Given how Nuke's arc ended on JJ; never called Nuke, never getting the tattoo, name changed from the beginning (Frank to Will), I wonder if the MCU can do their own version of him. The only thing different would be he wouldn't have the red-white-blue pills.

I'd like to see if Dr. Faustus could somehow be translated on-screen.

General Ross. Especially if they continue the deal with Sony.

Open: After the fall of SHIELD and Widow putting out files, Ross finds out the location of John Hardesky who was in the care and custody of SHIELD/SSR. His family still has Erskine's notebooks leading up to the events at Cap's serum injection. Make him Felicia's grandfather this time around though.

Present Day: Ross creates the Thunderbolts as a full military outfit/Accord Police Squad.

Ross resumes the experiments. A version of what Bucky feared in the Winter Soldier program is now being explored by the USA.

Cap's crew along with, Banner, Spider-man, and Black Cat play in to the movie.

End it with an after shot of Red Hulk.

This assumes Spider-man HC2 brings in Felicia Hardy. Cap would go to Spidey to contact her, or she would go to Spidey to get in touch with Cap. Not much beyond extended cameos for these two. Maybe they join the fight at the end.

Last edited:
Captain America 4 - Crossbones, Sin
Captain America 5 - M.O.D.O.K.
Captain America 6 - Red Skull, Taskmaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee