Sequels Villains for a MCU X-Men film

The Overlord

Superhero
Reaction score
Now that Marvel has the rights to the X-Men again, who should be the villain in an MCU X-Men film?

big f**** sentinels on New York.
Id love to watch Marvel doing that. We arent ready

as a sideplot or sequels: Friends of humanity, Sinister and co. would be great options, no doubt

Oh my heart would positively sing if I saw sentinels!

But I would love to see Cassandra Nova. Or Arcade if they want a smaller villain who won't steal the spotlight from developing the xmen

I'm fine with sentinels, as long as they aren't part of a "the entire planet is psychotically genocidal" mutant hatred plot.

Bigger Sentinels

Brotherhood of evil mutants, but maybe a different take?

I really want to see the Blob on the big screen. They could do it sensibly, without insulting any particular demographic group. I like the scene where he's up against Rogue here. I really like his humor in general. He's good comic relief in Legends I.
[YT]BpFzkuYBvJw[/YT]

Also, still hoping to get the Rogue-Magneto-Gambit triangle, Whedon's Emma Frost, Archangel,

Since the 2014 film, the franchise may have lost its social tones a bit. I personally don't mind the human characters at all and, in fact, not only should they keep using human villains like Trask and Stryker, there should be human-mutant friendships in the films.

Eventually, I would like to see Magneto build a mutant nation, either Asteroid M or Genosha. But you can't do this without humans. It would be awkward like Apocalypse was.

Last edited:
Blob would be fun. But I guarantee marvel would get done for encouraging bullying. There's probably a way to do it right though. I would love to see the brotherhood

It would be so much fun to do a proper hellfire club though. I would love to see them trying to get tony stark in as a member. Plus they would be perfect for the MCU and where they're at now.

But I know we mustn't rehash villains

No need to drag in Tony Stark in the Hellfire Club. There are literally hundreds of X-Men characters that they could use instead of Tony Stark.

But that's part of the fun of a shared universe!

But that's part of the fun of a shared universe!

Avengers films
Secret Wars
Marvel Zombies
Secret Nation
House of M
Illuminati

Those, sure but the Hellfire Club, nope. The Hellfire Club is pretty much under the X-Men wing and its not something Marvel used for stories were other heroes to crossover to.

I think Disney would include great villains such as Apocalypxse, Sinister, Hellfire Club, Sentinels, Shadow King... as well as humans foes (Gyrich, Graydon Creed...)
Magneto would be anti-hero

I hope they won't waste Apocalypse. And Mr. Sinister is definitely way overdue for a film appearance!

Off the top of my head I would LOV to see versions of...

Mister Sinister
Proteus
Marauders
Nasty Boys
Omega Red
Reavers
Wendigo
Cassandra Nova
Savage Land Mutates
Apocalypse NEEDS to be redone

and yes, even...

Arcade
Living Monolith
Vulcan
a redone Sabertooth

Is sinister the sort of guy you start off with though? Shouldn't he be in the background for a while?

I reckon have sinister as a continuous Thanos type threat for a trilogy but with mains for the first two, like Cassandra or Proteus

Sinister
Shadow King
Bastion

Friends of Humanity
The Purifiers

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member