Sequels Villains for a MCU X-Men film

And of course they should chuck in Graydon Creed with them

A X-Men versus Sentinels with the Bastion. Would be cool. I'd save the mutant enemies like the Brotherhood, the Marauders, the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Hellfire Club, the Children of the Vault and the Sisterhood in the sequels.

Definitely!

I’m trying to work out what I want, either a great big epic like apocalypse or days of future past or something like Spider-Man homecoming was, when it’s a lot more personal.

I’m thinking more personal for at least the first one would be interesting. It should mostly focus on how the xmen become a family as opposed to someone trying to blow up the planet or something

A X-Men versus Sentinels with the Bastion. Would be cool. I'd save the mutant enemies like the Brotherhood, the Marauders, the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Hellfire Club, the Children of the Vault and the Sisterhood in the sequels.

They would add villains we never seen before. Each time they rebooted Spidey we have new villains

I'd like to see the Marvel take on Sentinels, Emma Frost, Archangel and Apocalypse and (I'm not sure there'll be a separate take but) Sinister. And the Morlocks.

I want to see Apocalypse created on screen the same way as Thanos. Since it will take years for this to happen he can probably look even better than Thanos.

Honestly Fox had their work cut out for them:

61f43a567cfab5efad55879e24a525db.jpg

How we ended up getting something inferior to this, is ridiculous.

I want to see Apocalypse created on screen the same way as Thanos. Since it will take years for this to happen he can probably look even better than Thanos.

I'm highly excited for Infinty War, obviously. And I keep thinking if one day we'll get an event like that with mutants. Like, with the X-Men, New Mutants, X-Force, X-Factor teaming up in a movie like that. Apocalypse could be the one.

^ And the way they threw the characters around without adding any story to them wasn't right. Angel should've been developed over a few films. Same with Emma Frost.

He was great in that. Maybe it was not the best idea to introduce the main xmen like cyclops and jean etc at the same time as apocalypse

It wasn't a good idea to go back to the past. Apocalypse should have been a present day film set in post dofphappy ending.

The original idea had some interesting ideas. But I think they got a bit wobbly with the time zone

Destiny would look so good on screen after seeing the make up effects on the MCU films. :ilv:

Yeah and the Blob too. I wonder if it’s still possible to do the blob or it might cause problems with promoting bullying or something?

We kind of just saw apocalpse too though. Sinister would be interesting. I’m still keen on Cassandra nova and sentinels of course. I’m sure there will be more than one villain!

this one's a bit goofy but is Mojo viable? after guardians and thor ragnarok i could see something like that happening in the mcu.

I'd rather see Sinister, Bastion, Shadow King and a rebooted Apocalypse down the line like in the 2030s.

I hope they won't waste Apocalypse. And Mr. Sinister is definitely way overdue for a film appearance!
If they do Apocalypse again they will surely ensure they make him much better than the one we got with Fox. And Sinister is one of my favourites, would really love to see him.

I think Disney would include great villains such as Apocalypxse, Sinister, Hellfire Club, Sentinels, Shadow King... as well as humans foes (Gyrich, Graydon Creed...)
Magneto would be anti-hero
Yep, all of those would be cool. Enough good material for the first 10 years or so there. ;)

X-Men have the best rogues gallery in the Marvel Universe. Well Spider-Man has a nice rogues gallery as well. But X-Men have Magneto, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Cassandra Nova Prime, Bastion, Shadow King, Selene and Mojo that could serve as the big bad. Then there's Omega Red, Sabertooth, the Brotherhood, Dark Phoenix, Madelyne Pyror, Nimrod, the Sentinels, the Marauders, Ahab, Spiral, Vulcan, the Hellfire Club, the Phalanx, the Children of the Vault, Emplate, Silver Samurai, the Juggernaut, Lady Mastermind, Mesmero, the Sisterhood, Zaladane, Black Tom Cassidy, Arcade.... Marvel Stud10s could literally make 50 X-Men movies in the nXt fifty years, and they wouldn't run out of the X-Men villains to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"