Villains who fight heroes who are out of their league

You have acting rude the whole time.
And your whole "sue me" was mature? I don't actually think that you read anyone's posts here, since you said that I specifically told you to shut up (even putting it in quotation marks and saying that that's what I told you).
I think your evidence is contradictory. Superman has shown beating more powerful foes in the past (safe beat anything brainiac makes is way more advance than what Toyman makes, after defeating Brainiac's creations, Toyman's robots should be extremely minor speed bumps). Seriously comics should have internal logic, they can be free external logic, but if a character is intelligent and powerful, he always be written that way.
Obviously Brainiac's stuff isn't as high above Winslow's technology as you think. Really, why can't you just accept that the Toyman is just a seriously gifted inventor and engineer?
For kicks mainly. Why would I take a debate about comics seriously? That would be silly.
Who said anything about taking it seriously? What I'm asking is if you are, in essence, trolling, ie: being argumentative just for the sake of being argumentative. Any evidence contrary to what you think is immediately dismissed by you, so there's no point in discussing it, let alone opening a thread about it. :o

Which is part of why heroes tend to have a strict moral code. The restraint Superman, the Flash, and Batman all show makes it far more understandable for their unrestrained villains to give them a hard time than the anti-heroes' situation. Right this minute, in fact, Wolverine is doggedly hunting Mystique down to kill her for her crimes, but we all know she'll be fine, making you wonder just how inept Wolverine really has to be to even have recurring arch-nemeses.

I think Black Adam is an interesting counterpoint to Superman, as he DOES just instantly track down villains and rips them to shreds in seconds. He's like Superman without the restraint.

That was a very interesting character arc they did with him starting way back in Johns' JSA. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"