Villains who switched rogues galleries

One of their all time best encounters was in Welcome Back Frank.

The Hand is officially Daredevil, but they have plenty of history with Wolverine.

King Cobra, Mr. Hyde, the Wrecking Crew, and the Absorbing Man all started out as Thor villains, but they've since become associated with others.

Well, The Wrecker started out as a Thor rogue, but his "Crew" got their start sparring with The Defenders:

DEFENDERS19-1.jpg

This is kind of an obscure C-lister, at least when he was a villain, but the Abner Jenkins Beetle seemed to vacillate between being an enemy of Spider Man and Iron Man.

Galactus went from an FF threat to an Everybody threat.

I'd always consider Galactus more of an FF threat no matter what. But to be fair, I think as far as any A list villain goes, Galactus, Thanos, Loki, Doom.....they can easily transition into a threat to any hero since they have aspirations of large scale domination.

Also, Hydro Man has almost literally been a member of two different rogue's galleries, as a former member of both the Sinister Syndicate and the Frightful Four.

I believe Scarecrow was first a Captain America villain before becoming a Ghost Rider villain, then a Moon Knight villain..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"