Arrow Villains you'd like to see throughout the series...

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but I'd like the see the Brick (Daniel Brickwell). Not only would we have another proper Green Arrow villain adapter and his powers and look are easy to translate to the small screen, but it would be cool to have a recurring, crime lord enemy. Something to remind Ollie of the more common crime even with all the elaborate adventures against earthquake machines, societies of assassins, and psycho super-soldiers.

I'm also down for a Young Justice-inspired Sportsmaster. Considering how they went for the "evil mastermind" route for Slade, the position of badass, veteran mercenary is still open.

Last edited:
The villains I most want this season...

Brick
Sportsmaster
Cheshire

I know we won't get him and even though he's mainly an Aquaman enemy, I think Black Manta would fit in this show easily.

I want Richard dragon for season 4 villain
RichardDragon_colors_LowRes-second.jpg

I wish we coulda seen more of Harley Quinn they teased us with a 2 second cameo and a voice smh

I dough we will Harley Warner and dc are too picky with the bat-family..

Yeah you're right sadly. I was surprised that they even added League Of Assassins to the show since thats more Batman's storyline

Yeah you're right sadly. I was surprised that they even added League Of Assassins to the show since thats more Batman's storyline

I think there is loophole since ras was a main on towel of babel..

I would like to see Prometheus as the big bad next season

Now that the breach has opened up Earth Two I want Owlman. :D

Drakon was definitely wasted. I'd love to see Cheshire and Sportsmaster involved. That was a really cool really smart set up.

I think perhaps using Richard Dragon as the standin for Drakon, just as Darhk was used to stand in for some magical enemy, I think that'd be really cool.

hmmm Richard the dragon as a villain due to the new 52 idea. oy Laruel is never gonna be complete if that happens. oh well it's a lost cause now.(then again it was likely never to happen)

Catman, both he and Oliver began their careers emulating Batman. They could either have Catman emulate Green Arrow, or have him be an identical character to Green Arrow.
---
After being caught in a bank robbery, Thomas decides to to exile himself to the jungle after his release. He is adopted by a pride of lions until he is found and brought to justice. Using the skills he learned from his time in the jungle, he escapes from prison and decides to strike against the government that took him away from his 'real family'.
---
They could even do a doppelganger type episode, and give Thomas his own Diggle and Felicity. An African man whose life Thomas saved and now vows to protect Thomas, and some hacktivist who's also striking against the government and learns Thomas' secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"