Villains

Ibn

Sidekick
Reaction score
I'm not sure of the villains beside Max Lord, and supposedly Ra's. But I'm sure after The Superman Returns feedback, the WB will smarten up and put at least one super villain in there.

Anyway, here's my hopeful villains

Ra's - Oded Fehr
of07ie1.jpg

Elegant speaker. Tall and imposing. About the right age. Ra's always had the appearance of a 40 something compared to Bruce's 20 something in the comics.

Maxwell Lord - Cole Hauser
42313088xx1.jpg

Good at being a smartass. Plus he has the look ^.

Luthor - Liev Schrieber
fountainprem10pk1.jpg

I can just imagine him standing at the window of a high rise, hands locked behind his back, plotting.
Darkseid - MCD
tip15305om2.jpg

Huge. Deep voice.

Y'all?

I'm not sure of the villains beside Max Lord, and supposedly Ra's. But I'm sure after The Superman Returns feedback, the WB will smarten up and put at least one super villain in there.

Anyway, here's my hopeful villains

Ra's - Oded Fehr
of07ie1.jpg

Elegant speaker. Tall and imposing. About the right age. Ra's always had the appearance of a 40 something compared to Bruce's 20 something in the comics.

Maxwell Lord - Cole Hauser
42313088xx1.jpg

Good at being a smartass. Plus he has the look ^.

Luthor - Liev Schrieber
fountainprem10pk1.jpg

I can just imagine him standing at the window of a high rise, hands locked behind his back, plotting.
Darkseid - MCD
tip15305om2.jpg

Huge. Deep voice.

Y'all?

You don't need Darkseid or Brainiac for a fight scene. Although I would certainly prefer it.

SR didn't have a fight scene, except Superman getting his *** kicked by thugs while weakened by Kryptonite.

This film will have plenty of fight scenes thanks to the omacs, and there are superheros for superman to fight as well.

The supervillain is in there. Although he normally is superhero. In fact, they have the most fierce, powerfull and dangerous villain one can get.

"Evil" Superman

The supervillain is in there. Although he normally is superhero. In fact, they have the most fierce, powerfull and dangerous villain one can get.

"Evil" Superman

You mean................................:batman:?

We have
Maxwell Lord, Talia Al Ghul and an evil Superman, plus we have that Brother Eye system and the OMACs...
for a starter movie, I think it's just fine enough.

I like Talia and Max Lord as the main villains, but I still wana see the league battling some other superpowered super villians. They don't have to be a big part of the story, but it would be awesome to get a scene of the JL fighting Giganta, Grodd, Killer Frost, Monacle, Black Manta, etc. Could be an awesome opening battle!

We have
Maxwell Lord, Talia Al Ghul and an evil Superman, plus we have that Brother Eye system and the OMACs...
for a starter movie, I think it's just fine enough.

:wow:WHAT?! Oh Sit! .....................
Wait, you mean like
Bizarro

I would preffer Bizarro to an 'evil Superman.' They alrady did that in one of the origional SM flicks when he came in contact with the red kryptonite.
Not that I am truly covinced they could make Bizarro without him seeming rediculous. If he coms on screen saying "Goodbye! I is here to help yous!" People are going to laugh...and not in the good way.

I would preffer Bizarro to an 'evil Superman.' They alrady did that in one of the origional SM flicks when he came in contact with the red kryptonite.
Not that I am truly covinced they could make Bizarro without him seeming rediculous. If he coms on screen saying "Goodbye! I is here to help yous!" People are going to laugh...and not in the good way.

:woot: But what if he's like The Superfriends one, all serious like?

One of the script rumours had the Crime Syndicate making a cameo. It's kinda X-Men 3ish but I'd sooner see something along those lines than OMAC beatdowns or the Leaguers fighting one another.

I agree! ^
That's the problem with a lot of comic book / movie and comic book / video game crossovers.They have the good guys fighting each other or clones or whatever of the other good guys. I think we'd all rather see super heroes fighting supervillians. It's the circle of life!

Whoa whoa whoa... I followed everything about Lord and Al Ghul, but where did news come from about an evil Superman?

I didn't know about it either until someone mentioned it on this board. I was like WHAAA?!

Whoa whoa whoa... I followed everything about Lord and Al Ghul, but where did news come from about an evil Superman?

It'll come straight from the comics; [BLACKOUT]Maxwell Lord brainwashes Superman into killing the Justice League.[/BLACKOUT]

It'll come straight from the comics; [BLACKOUT]Maxwell Lord brainwashes Superman into killing the Justice League.[/BLACKOUT]

Aaah. I read that in the original story but didn't know it was going to be in the film. Okay, thanks.

Well it just seems like a retread of an old plot point that Superman turns evil. And personally I think using the Ghuls is a mistake. i also don't think it will be easy to top Neeson either.

I hope they show alternate universe JLA. Also I think it would be easy to top Neeson with Rah's. Copy TAS, he was perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"