Supergirl Villains

BH/HHH

You Are My World
Reaction score
What villains would you like to see on the show?

cyborg superman
carnivore
Lilith
black banshee or silver banshee
bizarro
female furies

I'd like to see the following:
Simon Tycho
H'El
Black Banshee
Reign
Dark Supergirl
Brainiac
Livewire
Lucy Lane
Buzz

cyborg.jpg

Silver Banshee

Silver_Banshee.jpg

^ I'd rather see her as an ally of Supergirl's (the way that she was in the New 52) than as an enemy.

To each their own, but I've liked the New 52 suit since I decided to read the first few issues of Supergirl last Summer/Fall, and can't actually detect much difference between the way it was before and the way it is now.

Speaking of the New 52 suit, though, that's the kind of thing I want them to use for the show. It's got a sleek design that matches the aesthetic of the Arrow and Flash costumes, and would look awesome in live-action (at least IMO).

Agreed it looks weird
new_52_supergirl_logo_by_the_penciler-d75dl8u.png

Yeah not a fan at all. I can deal with Superman's and Superboy's. But Supergirl's looks terrible. I hope that's not the one they use on the show. And I hope her costume doesn't look like Linda Hamilton's.

Yeah not a fan at all. I can deal with Superman's and Superboy's. But Supergirl's looks terrible. I hope that's not the one they use on the show. And I hope her costume doesn't look like Linda Hamilton's.

I prefer the Linda danvers and post crisis Kara logo
Supergirl.PNG

I prefer the Linda danvers and post crisis Kara logo
Supergirl.PNG

I wonder if the costume will resemble that one. I hope they don't do seasons on top of seasons of teasing the costume and never show her in am actual costume. Let's not make this be Smallville 2.0

I wonder if the costume will resemble that one. I hope they don't do seasons on top of seasons of teasing the costume and never show her in am actual costume. Let's not make this be Smallville 2.0

I think DC learn their lesson from birds of prey and smallville

The_Rise_Of_Supergirl_by_Tompach.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"