Supergirl Villains

I forgot about Non, that's probably it then.

I hope one day they bring us the Silver Banshee, I'd only ask that when they do that they don't make her a simple villain of the week. She could be a series villain easily.

Is Livewire going to be only a villain of the week as well? I feel she could definitely be used more than once, kind of like Deadshot in Arrow.

I forgot about Non, that's probably it then.

I hope one day they bring us the Silver Banshee, I'd only ask that when they do that they don't make her a simple villain of the week. She could be a series villain easily.

That is definitely a villain I hope they use later on.

Were there rumors of Non being part of the show?

Ah, so he is confirmed then? Guess it is Non the auntie was talking to after all.

Have they announced whose playing him yet?

yeah its' the guy off 24, Glen Moreshower.
icon10.gif

I would love to see then bottled city of Kandor on the show, I think it has the right tone for it and it's something I doubt we will ever see in the movies. Plus it would provide another villain in Preus.

Anyone else think Blackrock would be a good villain for Supergirl to face? There was a female version not too long ago in the comics also.

Maxwell Lord's role in 'How Does She Do It' really pushed the show up a notch for me. The show has been in need of a big bad like the other DC TV shows have and now it finally has one I can see this show just getting increasingly better and better.

So I guess we've all forgotten about Auntie Astra? :oldrazz:

So I guess we've all forgotten about Auntie Astra? :oldrazz:

Oh no....we haven't heard much about episode 8 or 9 (which I believe is where we will see Non and therefore Aunt Astra), the next episode we know anything about is Toyman in ep. 10....so who knows. :cwink:

Aunt Astra and Maxwell Lord are two totally different types of villains. Aunt Astra, from the beginning, we know wants to have power for powers FOR HERSELF.

I think Lord wants power to remake the world into what he thinks it should be, THINKING that his way is the best way.

They are the same in that they will get from point A to point B killing whomever they need to kill to get there.

Also, both are very narcissistic at their core which will be their downfall if Supergirl figures that out.

Aunt Astra and Maxwell Lord are two totally different types of villains. Aunt Astra, from the beginning, we know wants to have power for powers FOR HERSELF.

I think Lord wants power to remake the world into what he thinks it should be, THINKING that his way is the best way.

They are the same in that they will get from point A to point B killing whomever they need to kill to get there.

Also, both are very narcissistic at their core which will be their downfall if Supergirl figures that out.

They can still be comparable as villains though and so far Lord is far more interesting for me than Astra but in Astra's defence we have barely seen her, so who knows a few more Astra appearances I might warm to her more. I do feel she is probably a one season villain though whereas Lord could recur for a few seasons.

I'll be honest Astra didn't interest me much, Maxwell Lord and Livewire have interested me more so far.

I'll be honest Astra didn't interest me much, Maxwell Lord and Livewire have interested me more so far.

100% :up:

Tbh I'm kinda glad Astra reports to someone higher (most likely Non) as I think we need someone more badass and interesting as the big bad for that storyline. I do wonder though if Astra will eventually side with Kara and die saving her.

100% :up:

Tbh I'm kinda glad Astra reports to someone higher (most likely Non) as I think we need someone more badass and interesting as the big bad for that storyline. I do wonder though if Astra will eventually side with Kara and die saving her.

Possibly, I think that would make her more interesting. Compare her first appearance to the likes of the Dark Archer in Arrow, RF or Zoom in the Flash. In terms of threat and how interesting they are, Astra just doesn't compare. So I hope she is not the big bad of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"