BvS Villians Besides Lex Luthor

The Overlord

Superhero
Reaction score
Now that Lex Luthor has been cast, what other villains would you like see in this film?

Should they have a Batman villain or another Superman villain to act as Lex's muscle?

Last edited:
I'd like to see another Superman villain, so Supes has someone he can square off with. I'm hoping for Metallo, Parasite or Brainiac (though he might be too big for this film).

Though I'd be alright with a short cameo of a major Bats villain, to be used in a scene that introduces Batman.

I don't see how he would fit into this movie, but I really want Brainiac. He and Darkseid are the superman villains I really want to see in live action. I don't really care for Metallo, but he would probably fit better.

Definitely another Superman villain!

I think they should definitely save Brainiac for a later film. Lex will probably be the main villain in BvS, so I'm guessing quite some time will be spent on setting him up. Brainiac deserves his own spotlight.

So I'd say Metallo, Parasite, or Doomsday.

Larry David as Mr. Myxlplyx

The amount of outrage alone on the Internet would be worth it.

I have a gut feeling we wont have another big baddie in this and that Batman will take the roll of antagonist for most of the film with Lex pulling the strings. Then at the end we find out Lex has been working on a government funded project called Cadmus where we either see Doomsday or Bizarro. Perfect setup for the next standalone Man of Steel movie.

From what Jett has said the villains are Superman villains and that's the way it should be.

I think it will be Metallo, only way I want a Batman villain us if it's a cameo to set up the new Batman.

From what Jett has said the villains are Superman villains and that's the way it should be.

I think it will be Metallo, only way I want a Batman villain us if it's a cameo to set up the new Batman.

I dont really trust Jett that much but if he is right then maybe Kalibak would work. Could be a nice way to setup Darkseid and Apokolips for a future film.

If they can make it work with just Lex, then I'm fine. I want Brainiac saved for a solo Adventure of Superman.

Metallo i I think we'll get now that we have Lex Luthor.

Batman villain hint at them to set up Afflecks solo movie. I'd like to see Mr Freeze done properly and Riddler.

I want a Batman villain in a quick scene in Gotham.

It's hard speculating what villains may be used without knowing the story.

My best guess would be Metallo or Doomsday.

I think Brainiac is unlikely before Darkseid. I see this movie planting lots of seeds for Darkseid.

If this movie is being shot back to back with Justice League, i see Darkseid being a factor in this movie.

I can see them seeding the next Superman film in the film. If anything, I do not want them to follow the Marvel Post Credit Scene Route, but the Purloined Letter route. They could build up Darkseid's presence in some chilling and clever ways. :-)

...and then cast Michael Cera as him for the next film.

I want to see Jonah Hill play the Joker

I'm not even kidding. I think he'd kill it.

Villains that will be a challenge for Superman?

Parasite
parasite.png

and what about Atomic Skull?

atomic_skull_by_olivernome-d489knn.jpg

Last edited:
Metallo.

If I really had to choose a Bat-Villain I'll go with Deathstroke played by Manu Bennett.

arr211.png

Metallo.

If I really had to choose a Bat-Villain I'll go with Deathstroke played by Manu Bennett.

arr211.png

That'd be weird though having him played by the same guy as on Arrow.

My choice would be Stephen Lang, Michael Biehn or Scott Glenn. Sure they're old but he's going to have a mask on when he fights.

The Penguin... Played by Alfred Molina.

The Penguin... Played by Alfred Molina.

Let him wear an open dressing gown with a speedo underneath and tell Batman all about his totally sweet mixtapes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"