Sequels Villians you NEVER want to see...

I could also do without Spot. His abilities are cool but he's an awful looking villian. I could also do without Vulture.

Honestly, before SM2, I would have said Doc Ock. I always thought he was a very dated villian and couldn't be salvaged on the big screen. However, Molina changed my mind.

Hammerhead
Rhino
Spot
Jack O'Lantern
Jackal
Calyspo
Stunner
Shriek
Smythe
Spider Slayers
Tombstone
Demogoblin
Carrion
Doppleganger

Stilt Man.
Spot.
Morlun.
Boomerang.

I'd like to see some of the 'cheesier' villains as cameos to be beaten down by spidey, like Shocker, or Rhino

Silver Sable said:
Hammerhead
Rhino
Spot
Jack O'Lantern
Jackal
Calyspo
Stunner
Shriek
Smythe
Spider Slayers
Tombstone
Demogoblin
Carrion
Doppleganger
What she said. Plus Stegron, Man-Wolf, Beetle, Type Face, Shanthra, Override, etc.

I never heard of Demogoblin before, is he like GG and Hobby?

Silver Sable said:
Hammerhead
Rhino
Spot
Jack O'Lantern
Jackal
Calyspo
Stunner
Shriek
Smythe
Spider Slayers
Tombstone
Demogoblin
Carrion
Doppleganger

Rhino would be a great cameo character. I don't see nothing wrong with him. As for the others they all suck. I also think Chameleon and Boomerang suck too. Same with Man-Wolf.

As for the rest of Spider-Man rouges...... :up:

Silver Sable I'd love to see a movie of but it better be better than "Elektra."

^^^ i could definately see one of the movies opening up with a action sequence between rhino and spiderman. he could be a quick thing to get the movie started off on the right foot or something.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
Silver Sable I'd love to see a movie of but it better be better than "Elektra."

Your a man
icon12.gif
:up:

Silver Sable said:
Your a man
icon12.gif
:up:

Lol that I am.

I hated "Elektra." So poorly executed, the kid and the father's acting sucked in, Terence Stamp as Stick was completely wasted, and Jennifer Garner while hot seemed bored throughout the whole movie.

Silver Sable and a Black Widow would be great films. Sexy feme fatales kicking ash and taking names with a plot.

Silver Sable said:
Hammerhead

Yikes, I forgot about him. He's another one that should stay hidden in the pages.

Oops I forgot to list White Rabbit and Doc Ock 2

I don't see the point of this thread. if all said villains came up in a dream sequence, everyone in this thread would die of a geekasm during the films.

why bother saying never, there will always be room for characters in films, no matter how small. I mean fans love nothign more than cameos so why bother restricting the extent of one in the films.

sometimes i wonder about you peeps...

:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"