Vin Diesel interested in Doctor Doom?

Euuuuchhhh! Nah, casting Diesel would be such a knee-jerk reaction to the failure of the old movies. They'd be just going in the complete opposite direction and that just feels desperate.
Besides, Goran Visjnic is Victor VonDoom.

“I would be more apt to play a villain,” Diesel revealed to MTV News. “[I'd like to play] the protagonist of a story that is also like a Marvel villain — like Doctor Doom or something.”
:lmao:

“I have some superhero favorites,” Diesel admitted. “I talked to ['The Surrogates' director] Jonathan Mostow about ‘Sub-Mariner,’ which could be interesting because of its World War II-New York connection.”
Only a slightly lesser ':lmao:'

Yeah, pay with two hours of your life you'll never get back.

Doom should be equal parts arrogance, exuding of power and genius the producers should be serious when casting him i hate the way he became to corny in the FF movies, bad place, the 1993 doom has more character then that guy from Nip Tuck did someone like Daniel day Lewis would be a perfect fit for doom.

Jeremy Irons is to Dr. Doom what Patrick Stewart is to Professor X.

I really like Vin Diesel, but not for Doom. He would be more suited for a smaller-scale villain, someone who is menacing and lethal, but on a personal level. I think he could be a good Bullseye or Tombstone. On a larger scale, I wouldn't be opposed to him being someone like Absorbing Man or even Terrax.

Vin Deisel would be a great Bullseye! Good call.

I would like the rock to play bullseye he has a more natural charisma Deisel is an okay actor but his gravelly voice is his main asset he has to spread his wings to see if he can do more demanding roles, to step out of his comfort zone.

And Rhino should go to the former wrestler Nathan Jones (warrior king, Jet lee' Fearless) he has the build and the ability to burst into a really scary on screen rage, he is no great actor but its Rhino for gods sake we dont need a former member of Rada to play him effectively:woot:.

Vin is basically just saying he'd rather play the villian . He just chose Dr. Doom as an example, I wouldn't get scared just yet.

Vin Diesel for Doom? :dry:

Nothing personal to Mr. Diesel, but... no thanks.

Vin Diesel for Rhino or The Scorpion.

I don't think Rhino will ever appear in a movie but I wouldn't mind Vin as Scorpion, heck you could probably cast Vin as about 2/3 of Thor's villains too. Vin as Doctor Doom just wouldn't work IMO.

Maybe Vin as the Executioner in a Thor movie.

Ummm...I would never cast him as Dr. Doom :dry:

The original casting of Doom wasn't bad, it was the writing of him that sucked. They made him into a Norman Osborn clone.

Doom needs to be a beautiful man who is also convincingly intelligent. Diesel's just a meathead. They would need to cast a proper thespian to play Victor von Doom.

He's a bit old now but I would have gone for Ralph Fiennes personally.

Vin is basically just saying he'd rather play the villian . He just chose Dr. Doom as an example, I wouldn't get scared just yet.

Thank you.

While the idea of Vin playing Doom is laughable, I don't think that's what he said. His acting skills are pretty limited, so I'd make him a character that doesn't have to talk much. Wrecking Crew perhaps?

Vin Diesel is a good Crossbones, but he doesn't have a good accent to be Doom, and isnt doctor doom dead?

What a stupid suggestion. I can hardly tolerate Diesel as is, why make him one of the greatest villains of all time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"