Vin Diesel interested in Doctor Doom?

what exactly happended with Eva?

She paid a much publicized visit to Marvel Comics when casting was first starting for The Avengers, and she was seen walking out with a collection of comics that, iirc, featured Wasp on one of the covers. So us fanboys and most of the Internet were convinced that "omg Longoria is Janet!" for many moons.

She paid a much publicized visit to Marvel Comics when casting was first starting for The Avengers, and she was seen walking out with a collection of comics that, iirc, featured Wasp on one of the covers. So us fanboys and most of the Internet were convinced that "omg Longoria is Janet!" for many moons.
Oddly enough, some people think she would make a good Wasp.

Oddly enough, some people think she would make a good Wasp.

I think she would've made a great Wasp 10 or so years ago, but nowadays she's probably too old for the role, unless they want to make Wasp milf-ish. In any event, I'd like to see Janet Van Dyne have an Eva Longoria personality, even if it's not Eva herself in the role.

I think she would've made a great Wasp 10 or so years ago, but nowadays she's probably too old for the role, unless they want to make Wasp milf-ish. In any event, I'd like to see Janet Van Dyne have an Eva Longoria personality, even if it's not Eva herself in the role.

Mila Kunis.

Damn, that last one does seem to confirm it.

Yea, Im pretty convinced also that he's playing Vision. Lots of hints toward it its insane. Vin is gonna be at Comic-Con for Riddick...I just know he's gonna make a surprise guest appearance and Marvel/him are gonna announce he's playing Vision. If not Vision then they will still announce whoever he's playing there. No doubt. Im pretty sure its Vision though.

Mila Kunis.

Nah, she's playing Gamora.
Oh wait....damn. :doh:

I had Mila pegged for Gamora before Zoe Saldana took the role (god bless her); but I still wanna see Mila in the MCU. Janet Van Dyne would be an excellent choice, although Zooey Deschanel is still my tops for that role.

In any event, I'd like to see Janet Van Dyne have an Eva Longoria personality, even if it's not Eva herself in the role.
Nooo! That woman is a total c**t! I've seen her in person and she is one nasty piece of work.

I had Mila pegged for Gamora before Zoe Saldana took the role (god bless her); but I still wanna see Mila in the MCU. Janet Van Dyne would be an excellent choice, although Zooey Deschanel is still my tops for that role.
Zoey Deschanel :huh:, just.. just no. She just doesn't have that Janet persona to me at all. She's suited to the goofy, weird girl roles and Janet is not that at all.
I think Rachel Bilson could do Janet pretty well. And I'm always down for a Mila role.

I had Zoe Saldana picked as my #1 for Gamora since the begining. Its prob the only casting choice I ever predicted correctly haha. I had her followed by Gina Carano. Was so happy they announced Saldana, I was like holy **** I actually got it right. I had Vin Diesel for Drax and Im still really sad that didnt come true. I would be happy if at ComicCon they say Bautista is gone and bring out Vin, but thats prob not gonna happen.

Zoey Deschanel :huh:, just.. just no. She just doesn't have that Janet persona to me at all. She's suited to the goofy, weird girl roles and Janet is not that at all.
I think Rachel Bilson could do Janet pretty well. And I'm always down for a Mila role.

Janet *is* that goofy weird girl. She's a flighty fashionista, the kind of "manic pixie dream girl" that Zooey embodies. Bilson has *some* of that, but she's a little too earthy for Janet, imho.

Janet *is* that goofy weird girl. She's a flighty fashionista, the kind of "manic pixie dream girl" that Zooey embodies. Bilson has *some* of that, but she's a little too earthy for Janet, imho.
Looking at all of Zooey's roles and I just can't see it. I've watched her in New Girl and there is just nothing that screams Janet Van Dyne to me there. We may have to agree to disagree on this one.

I never thought of Zooey Deschanel as Wasp, but holy hell I like that. Janet's dorkable.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/07/comic-con-vid-diesel-on-marvel-rumors-some-very-big-news-coming/
Comic-Con: Vin Diesel On Marvel Rumors: “Some Very Big News Coming”
By JEN YAMATO

Vin Diesel sent a ripple of excitement through the Marvel fanboys in Hall H just now at the end of his Riddick panel. He was asked about rumors he’s been tapped to join the Marvel universe. “It’s the one thing I’m not supposed to talk about it,” he answered. But then he let loose that “there is some very big news coming at the end of this month. … Poor Marvel.” Diesel recently sent out some cryptic tweets that hinted he might play the Vision, a member of the Avengers team.

i would boycott the movie if Zooey Deschanel was in it.

Oh, I'm not saying she's getting the role. I'm saying it's ridiculous to threaten to boycott over such a thoroughly inoffensive figure.

If it was, like... Kim Kardashian? Sure. Boycott your brains out.

But Zooey? Come on... :o

Vin Diesel is either

Thanos (please no)
Vision (I can deal)
Black Bolt (don't know if want)
Groot/Rocket Raccoon (cool but that's making a big deal out of nothing)

Vin Diesel is either

Thanos (please no)
Vision (I can deal)
Don't count out big name villain other than Thanos either. I mean A2 doesn't have any villains announced yet.

So IGN's interviewer asked him point blank if it was Rocket. He doesn't answer directly, of course, but his look seems pretty dismissive of it. Also, he posted a "motivational" on his FB today that basically said if he didn't grow up to be an actor, he would've wanted to grow up to be a superhero. I'd take that to limit the field to good guy instead of bad guy.

Vision seems most likelier and most likelier now. I'm going to give an outside shot to Ant-Man, too. (With the Scott Lang version being more likely in the title role than Hank Pym, judging from Edgar Wright's direction.)

Vin Diesel is either

Thanos (please no)
Vision (I can deal)
:oif he can be iron giant he can be thanos
tumblr_mkm8x0LvMC1qzvnpdo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"