Vince Doesn't See Money in the Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I saw it. Eh, sarcastic heel. He's doing his job. WWE is very high on him and is currently the favorite to win the MITB. :)

Oh Jonathan Good.....oh how far you've come so far.
tumblr_mp8d8gKzFX1rha28do2_500.jpg

Impact Spoilers for July 4 & 11

July 4
* They had an opening segment with Hulk Hogan to set up the main event. Noteworthy coming out of this is that Suicide is no more. TJ Perkins’ persona is now known as “Manic.” The main event is X-Division champ Austin Aries vs. Manic vs. Chris Sabin. All three made appearances to set this up.

* AJ Styles defeated Kazarian with his submission. Short but great. Bad Influence were dressed like Siegfried & Roy.

* TNA Knockouts champ Mickie James promo with a ladder to set up Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell ladder match “next week.” Winner of that will be the new number one contender.

* Big O has been eliminated from Gutcheck. Ryan Howe will face the Judges later tonight.

* Hernandez defeated Jay Bradley after Chavo Guerrero’s distraction. Not much to this.

* Backstage, Aces & Eights vow to take care of Austin Aries tonight.

* TNA Tag Team champs Gunner & James Storm defeated Robbie E & Jesse Godderz. The finish was screwy so they did it a second time.

* Sting promises to prevent any Aces & Eights interference in the main event.

* In a Bound for Glory Series bout, Jeff Hardy defeated Joseph Park by DQ Park was busted open in the mouth and when he saw his blood, he snapped and nailed the referee with a Black Hole Slam. Mostly good but a few mis-steps by Hardy.

* Ryan Howe was turned down by the TNA Judges. This got the biggest pop of the night. Howe was booed unmercifully by the crowd, which Judge danny Davis acknowledged. David voted yet. Bruce Prichard and Al Snow turned him down. The place became unglued for that. Seriously.

* Chris Sabin defeated Austin Aries & Manic to capture the TNA X-Division championship in 14:37 with Cradleshock off the second rope on Aries for the win. Aces & Eights took out Manic after Doc powerbombed him on the floor. The Main Event Mafia hit the scene to ward off A&8. There were “TNA” and “This is awesome” chants. The show ended with Sabin vowing to defeat Bully Ray for the title.

July 11
*There will be three Joker’s Wild Tag Matches as part of Bound for Glory Series.

*AJ Styles & Samoa Joe defeated Jeff Hardy & Joseph Park in 4:48 when Joe forced Park to tap out to the Kokina Clutch. Good for the short time they had.

*Magnus & Mr. Anderson defeated Jay Bradley & Hernandez in 3:55. Anderson wouldn’t tag in, leaving Magnus to work solo. Magnus schoolboyed Hernandez for the pin.

*Aces & Eights cut a promo about the Five Guys in the Main Event Mafia. MEM came out and challenged them to a fight next week in Louisville. Aces declined. MEM said Bully Ray will be defending his title next week. They vowed to reveal their new member tonight.

*Kaz & Bobby Roode defeated Daniels & Austin Aries. A great 6:20 match. Daniels broke up a Kaz pin to tease dissension. Kaz small packaged Daniels a few seconds later for the pin. Bad Influence teased a split but left together.

*All the winning teams enter Gauntlet tonight. Winner of that gets 25 points in the BFG Series.

*Gail Kim defeated Taryn Terrell in an awesome ladder match to become the new number one contender for the TNA Knockouts championship in 11:36.

While Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena for the WWE Title has been discussed for this year's SummerSlam pay-per-view, there have been some pushing for a Triple Threat with Cena defending against Mark Henry and Ryback.

oh bloody hell, why cant they just give it up with Ryback.

I could see some pushing for Cena vs Bryan vs Henry given how well the Henry angle has been done, but Ryback? :whatever:

Seriously?? Ruin a potentially great match by adding two guys who can hardly work? Really? NO BUYS NO BUYS NO BUYS. Come on, WWE aren't that stupid.

Last edited:
Well, it's just a rumor. Hope that it doesn't come true. No, pray.

Gutcheck has got to be one of the most pointless things in wrestling.

Gutcheck has got to be one of the most pointless things in wrestling.

At this point, I agree. How a jabroni like Jay Bradley makes the cut and a guy like Adam Pearce who is proven doesn't is beyond me. And don't even get me started on how Brian Cage didn't make it...

At this point, I agree. How a jabroni like Jay Bradley makes the cut and a guy like Adam Pearce who is proven doesn't is beyond me. And don't even get me started on how Brian Cage didn't make it...

The thing that pissed me off about Pearce is that he won the match. Yet Magno who lost got to the judges and still wasn't even picked in the end which made the entire thing redundant.

You haven't been posting here that long though

Oh you meant here? Well, I've been really hyping this guy on several wrestling forums for years. I remember seeing this guy at a Heartland Wrestling Association show(he was facing BJ Whitmer) and immediately saw something special in him. Just his mic skills and his mannerisms in the ring really won me over.

Going back to the Ambrose "most important singles champion" thing... My favorite singles champion in the WWE, BY FAR, is AJ Lee.

Tonight's edition of WWE RAW will emanate from Sioux City, Iowa at the Tyson Events Center.
Advertised to appear on tonight's show are WWE Champion John Cena, CM Punk, Sheamus, Ryback, Chris Jericho, Triple H, and Vince McMahon. So far, the only match advertised for television is The Prime Time Players vs. CM Punk and Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel, while the advertised dark match is John Cena vs. Ryback in a Tables Match.

WWE.com has posted the following for their official "Five-Point Preview" for the show:
-Heyman Guys vs. The Prime Time Players
-Is Mark Henry nothing but a liar?
-Is the party coming to an end for Del Rio?
-Will AJ Lee or Kaitlyn strike next?
-Is an angry Big Red Monster coming to Raw?

Here is the updated card for the July 20th New Japan Pro Wrestling iPPV…

Kazuchika Okada vs. Prince Devitt for IWGP heavyweight Title
Yuji Nagata vs. Kazushi Sakuraba
Hirooki Goto vs. Katsuyori Shibata
La Sombra vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - Not announced as an IC Title Match
Masato Tanaka vs. Tetsuya Naito for Never Open Weight Title
Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs. Takashi Iizuka & Toru Yano for IWGP Tag Team Titles
Captain New Japan, Jushin Liger, Togi Makabe, & Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Bad Luck Fake, Tama Tonga, Karl Anderson, & El Terrible
Minoru Suzuki vs. Tomohiro Ishii
Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov vs. Taka Michinoku & Taichi for IWGP JR. Tag Titles
Kushida, Tiger Mask, Tomoaki Honma & Manabu Nakanishi vs. Gedo, Jado, Yoshi-Hashi & Yujiro Takahashi

Looks like another Show of The Year contender. That'll be the 4th by NJPW for those keeping score. This company is leaps and bounds above any other company right now it's crazy.

Yes. Its really nice to see that Tanahashi is out of the big main event, i really like him but its time for him to take a step back...at least for a while.

Im still pretty impressed with Okada, the guy really deserves his spot.
I still cant undertstand why tensai decided to go to the wwe.

Im 100% sure he would have been NJPW champion sooner or later, now he is just a joke in the wwe.....really sad to see, i liked him as giant bernard.

I would really like to see NJPW working with more promotions, Carlito in the NJPW ring would be pretty cool.

Yes. Its really nice to see that Tanahashi is out of the big main event, i really like him but its time for him to take a step back...at least for a while.

Im still pretty impressed with Okada, the guy really deserves his spot.
I still cant undertstand why tensai decided to go to the wwe.

Im 100% sure he would have been NJPW champion sooner or later, now he is just a joke in the wwe.....really sad to see, i liked him as giant bernard.

I would really like to see NJPW working with more promotions, Carlito in the NJPW ring would be pretty cool.

Love Tanahashi, but Okada has been on fire right now. Really, it's toss-up between him and Daniel Bryan at the moment for who really is the best in the world. And Tensai was really great in NJPW. Him and Karl Anderson were an an awesome tag team as Bad Intentions. Hell, they were voted the Tag Team of The Year in 2011.

It is really unbelieveable how Okada evolved since 2010. They guy is also pretty young too so i see a long and sucessfull career for him.
Im really excited in his future.

It would be really awesome to see a WWE vs NJPW event with Daniel bryan on one side and Kazuchika Okada on the other side............what a match that would be:wow:...........people can still hope.:oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"