The Dark Knight Viral Sharing!

Somebody sent me the 'clean' one and it was the chair one again. Until I get a new one, the chair is all I have to offer. I sent it to about 200 people tonight so there should be plenty of people to share it.

I will PM 10 people if I got a clean version of the prologue that is out there!

No one is PMing anyone. They are setting up email addresses with auto responses containing the link to the footage. So everyone just settle down and wait for them to finish.

ill send to everyone i can if i get the clean version pleaseeeee

ok has anyone actually seen the clean version??? Cuz I think were getting owned:(

man all this pm talk makes me want to taste the champagne of beer

Shaping up to be the biggest Rick Roll of all time guys.

can someone send me the old version (the one starring that prominent chair) please? I'd like to compare the two when the new, cleaned up version gets out. :yay:

There's pics of the clean version with no chair, so that must mean there's a clean version out there. I mean I saw the Joker's whole face.

Keep the faith!! lol

can someone send me the old version (the one starring that prominent chair) please? I'd like to compare the two when the new, cleaned up version gets out. :yay:

As the creator of said chair version, its not worth it, but I'm sure someone can link you to it.

can someone PM me a clean version without the chair and that goes past the big joker reveal?? i have the version that cuts off right after he says stranger and im looking for all the footage...

gracias.

Somebody please post a search criteria and which page. (eg: Joker prologue / Youtube). I assume it´s not posted under an obvious title. This way is easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"