Visuals/Cinematography - Spider-Man:NWH vs. The Batman.

Filmfan93

The Man in Black
Reaction score
Which in your opinion had the better visuals - Spider-Man: No Way Home or The Batman?

While I loved NWH, it had way too much of that grey-ish, sterile look that most of the MCU films have.

In contrast, The Batman had a very unique gritty, dark look and an amazing camera work by Greig Fraser - especially some of the POV shots.

I give the edge to The Batman, despite really enjoying both films.

This should be very one sided. No Way Home looks like crap.

This is really no contest, come on.
There are other ways to honor The Batman. :cwink:

The Batman is IMO one of the best looking superhero films ever made, maybe even THE best.

No Way Home has many scenes that look more than a little sloppy and you can especially see the cracks in the foundation in 4K. That being said, I’m not going to crucify it because like Shang-Chi, it was shot during a pandemic and they had to utilize green screen even more than they usually do so they worked with what they had.

The Batman. Its not even close.

NWH isn't even the best looking Spidey movie.

I'm sorry, but NWH's costuming loses it completely with out having to really look at other things, due to that god damn foam tape.

The Batman. No contest.

NWH has like three really good shots. Most of it is putrid looking with awful VFX.

Yall are correct, Batman is the clear winner over NWH

I wouldnt say its the best looking cbm ever though. The set design lacked variety which made it difficult in some scenes to tell where they were, the costume designs were mostly meh, and that scene of him flying was hilariously bad, imo

TDK, Joker, Endgame, DOFP and more were all better for my money

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"