Voice Actors needed for my Animated Spidey movie..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orko Is King said:
FlashThompson.jpg

Patton Oswalt? :confused:

LMAO!!! OMG, yes it does!!!

Not bad Nightwing, but i find you trail off at some times, and you really dont put the emotion into all the lines. Still pretty good.

yea there were a couple times that i thought you nailed it; like when you say "Mornin' Aunt May".

The Green Goblin said:
Nip it!!! :mad:
:mad: yourself. Ya link-deletin... blankity blank blank.... blanker! :mad:

I think?

Oh, and read your PMs, please. :)

Say Dragon, what exactly kinda voice are you looking for with Harry?

No one has been cast for Harry yet. For anyone wanting to read for Harry or anyone else (And I suggest you read for several roles) just be as natural as possible and capture the feeling of the scene, rather than trying to do "a voice". Even though it's animation, it's still acting.

i'll send some Harry's and some Flashes either tommorrow or wednesday.

shenhelms121 said:
I need someone too host my harry audition.

Do it yourself you snivelling brat!!! :bomb:

HA ha, j/k ... in character ya know ;)

PM Threshold. I believe he can do it for you.

I'd be happy to host it for him, I sent him all my info in a PM for sending it to me!

Wow...I don't know why I never saw this before. I'm an amateur theatre actor and have actually done voice work before. I'll get you some files. Are there any openings left?

How's that joint audition coming, Lumberjack?

DUUUUUUDE!!! Very awesome Shocker and Morbius auditions! Pitch perfect for both!

I thought it might be fun to post a little piece of voicework I tend to do for friends at parties and stuff here at college, not Spider-Man related, but fun all the same:

www.fantastic411.com/gollum.wav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"