Vote for the 2007 Hype Awards (PMs Accepted Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM sent. I really think my picks were the best in each category. :) :up:

A few votes in so far, some definite potential landslides, others it will only take 1 vote to swing a victory.

Come off it, Toven has crossed the line so many times it isn't even funny.
There's a different line for her, just like there's a different line for all posters that are personally disliked by a mod/admin.
Lol, you can't deny it. Everyone knows it. :o
Anyone who says different is living in a Fantasy-Hype, hahahaha.

To insult the children of two moderators in a sexual manner is beyond ban worthy.
Then why did she just get IP-Banned if she did that ages ago?

P.S. - No need to go on and on. The Hype has always been like this. I was blown away to even see her get the name Toven again. :huh:

She was allowed back by Mirko's charity after being banned numerous times. She has a different line because she has crossed the line so many times. It has nothing to do with personal vendettas. Toven has always crossed the line and you know it. bad place, if anything, she has gotten more chances than 95 % of banned hype users.

Come off it, Toven has crossed the line so many times it isn't even funny. To insult the children of two moderators in a sexual manner is beyond ban worthy.

I heard a different story, and unless you could forward me an exact verbatim of the conversation, I'd be more inclined to believe Toven.

There's no question that GR87's plans to visit Colombia ought to win Thread of the Year.

I heard a different story, and unless you could forward me an exact verbatim of the conversation, I'd be more inclined to believe Toven.

I'm not sure that I am allowed to do that, but I ensure you, she was talking about Lee and DM's daughter's "****ing" their fathers, one another and Lee and DM

She has a different line because she has crossed the line so many times.
I know. That's what I said.
It's not right.
The line is the line, for everyone, I mean, it should be, for everyone.
If one guy posts an "s", and "h", the number "1", and a "t"...and gets a jovial swat on the nose, and then someone a Mod doesn't like gets banned for the same thing, that's, uh, total bulls***.

Again, who cares?, there's no such thing as perfect moderation and it's always been bad here...just don't try to defend it. lol

It has nothing to do with personal vendettas.
Yeah, and we'll find those WMD's in Iraq any day now.
:o

bad place, if anything, she has gotten more chances than 95 % of banned hype users.
I agree with that!
But it's a warped kind of chance, dependent on the whims of too many weirdos...
It's like a sorcerer who keeps resurrecting someone, just because they love to watch them die over and over.

Lookin forward to seeing the results :up:

She was allowed back by Mirko's charity after being banned numerous times.
Where's Jerko's charity for Jakesteraholic?:cmad:

haha. mirko more like jerko. are you guys hanging with me and my rapier wit or do i need to slow down.

I'm not sure that I am allowed to do that, but I ensure you, she was talking about Lee and DM's daughter's "****ing" their fathers, one another and Lee and DM
Hahaha. It's still funny:woot:

It's all the the Mixed Up Files of The Hype Thread, only available to MODS. I know all.

Give it to Jonty, Nosebleed is still here. Jonty at least had the dignity to leave when banned :csad:

I know. That's what I said.
It's not right.
The line is the line, for everyone, I mean, it should be, for everyone.
If one guy posts an "s", and "h", the number "1", and a "t"...and gets a jovial swat on the nose, and then someone a Mod doesn't like gets banned for the same thing, that's, uh, total bulls***.

Or someone who has been given the "swat on the nose" numerous times gets banned because they just don't learn and the moderators have given enough chances.

Again, who cares?, there's no such thing as perfect moderation and it's always been bad here...just don't try to defend it. lol

What in your opinion would be considered "good" moderation?

I agree with that!
But it's a warped kind of chance, dependent on the whims of too many weirdos...
It's like a sorcerer who keeps resurrecting someone, just because they love to watch them die over and over.

Or its because for some reason Holly keeps getting chances and she keeps crossing the line every time.

Where's Jerko's charity for Jakesteraholic?:cmad:

haha. mirko more like jerko. are you guys hanging with me and my rapier wit or do i need to slow down.

If you place such importance on your "rapier wit" over the internet...nah, not worth it. You're brilliant Jake, lets leave it there. :dry:

Give it to Jonty, Nosebleed is still here. Jonty at least had the dignity to leave when banned :csad:

I'll give it to who the bad place I want, Mr Mod. :grin:

She'll never be allowed the same rights as the rest of the posters as long as Danger Mouse is around...so I wouldn't get too attached to any new names, or her, for that matter...unless you decide to frequent the more civilized, good-natured, fun, off-shoot site ...
Where the bad place is this?

What in your opinion would be considered "good" moderation?
Clearly, "good" moderation means not ever banning Wil's E-Friends that happen to have childish vendettas against moderators on a message board.

Yes, give it to someone wno just gave up on the Hype while the other person decided that this place was too cool not to come back to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"