Vote for your WW

It's not just the hair. And Charlize Theron doesn't look anywhere as good as she does when she's not blonde. Dark hair doesn't fit her. Alba looked horrible with that wig.

?That's funny, I though Alba died her hair.

well the problem is that some hispanic women could pass off as caucasian with blond hair but alba just didnt do it

well the problem is that some hispanic women could pass off as caucasian with blond hair but alba just didnt do it

It also depends on what kind of blonde they dye their hair.

I picked Mary Elizabeth Winstead because this is only person I know from the poll.

hey there Nicola! its good to see you around again in these here parts :)

OK, but only 'cause I've got nothing else to do tonight.

megangalewonderwoman.jpg

nice! i do hope Gale would look as good in real life as she does on your paper. although i supported Gale during the rumor mill, i will admit that she has some angles that are a little "off".

Nicola said:
Also, a very quick, very rough costume design. I like all versions of the outfit but this is just one I've had in my head for a bit and not had the chance to put down on paper yet. I might change my mind about a few things by morning.

megangalewonderwoman1.jpg

looks to be a pretty good design for golden age WW, however your original version below (posted by Lobo) that you made a few years back is still my all time favorite. its 98% perfect.

It's not just the hair. And Charlize Theron doesn't look anywhere as good as she does when she's not blonde. Dark hair doesn't fit her. Alba looked horrible with that wig.

Charlize Theron was my choice for an older cast league along with Clive Owen as Batman. I think she'd be perfect and wouldn't have to wear a wig :lips:

OK, but only 'cause I've got nothing else to do tonight.

megangalewonderwoman.jpg

Also, a very quick, very rough costume design. I like all versions of the outfit but this is just one I've had in my head for a bit and not had the chance to put down on paper yet. I might change my mind about a few things by morning.

megangalewonderwoman1.jpg

This is very good artwork.:wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"