The Dark Knight Rises Wacky Theories About TDKR Now Proven Untrue (SPOILERS)

That the black tumbler was back (we never saw it, but people stalking set swore they did).

ATK7d.jpg

Yeah, the black Tumbler definitely was spotted on set. I suspect that was just misdirection.

I remember after the photo of the black Tumbler there was a lot of discussion about how the Tumbler was going to "transform" into "the Bat."

I recall Variety reporting that JGL was to be Alberto Falcone. Which at the time actually seemed more believable than [BLACKOUT]robin.[/BLACKOUT]

Nolan can't write or handle female characters in a film

I recall Variety reporting that JGL was to be Alberto Falcone. Which at the time actually seemed more believable than [BLACKOUT]robin.[/BLACKOUT]

Variety said he was Alberto Falcone, and IIRC Anjow said he was an antagonist affiliated with the League of Shadows.

A couple of people have mentioned Blake dying, and I swear some "spies" mentioned he was shot in the head or something. I even expected it in the film. :D

Yeah, the black Tumbler definitely was spotted on set. I suspect that was just misdirection.

I remember after the photo of the black Tumbler there was a lot of discussion about how the Tumbler was going to "transform" into "the Bat."

I figured it may. Like how the Bat Pod came from it. Then we saw Fox showing him the Bat and I jusy dropped it. I don't think I ever talked about it here lol.

Selina Kyle is an orphan coming from a background of Sex Work.

Talia was leading her faction of the League against Bane's splinter group. She was genuinely interested in bringing Bruce back into the world to resume his parents' charitable work. That was my theory. I missed it.

Even though Blake wasn't shot execution style, he had quite a few guns pointed at him. Its like they were winking at us.

It was stripped and repainted camo. Anyone who said they spotted it on set must have been on bath-salts.

Bane would torture and kill Alfred, and put him on a searchlight, for Gotham to see.

I read this somewhere and was actually horrified. :dry:

That was just speculation on my part, and some others. I still would have loved to see that.

Some of the endings that people "swore" were true;

-Tate survives and is pregnant with Baby Wayne
or
-TDKR ends with Bruce beating Bane and saving Gotham. The last scene of the movie is Bruce admitting he needs help to be Batman, and Alfred saying something like "the circus is in town tomorrow, I wouldn't mind seeing it."

Selina Kyle is a stripper.

Nice! I can't believe the Selina Kyle-stripper rumor didn't make the first page. :yay:

How about Alon Aboutboul's character being Dr. Hugo Strange.

Talia was leading her faction of the League against Bane's splinter group. She was genuinely interested in bringing Bruce back into the world to resume his parents' charitable work. That was my theory. I missed it.

Even though Blake wasn't shot execution style, he had quite a few guns pointed at him. Its like they were winking at us.
Man... that would have been so much better. :csad: Lame.

JGL takes up Batman's mantle

"He is not Robin"

"For the 1000000th time, us, the arrogant SHH experts, have decided that JGL is just a COP

Is it so hard to understand?"

Oh wait ...

Some of us thought Bruce was screaming because either Alfred or Conti's character was getting killed in front of him.

JGL takes up Batman's mantle

"He is not Robin"

"For the 1000000th time, us, the arrogant SHH experts, have decided that JGL is just a COP

Is it so hard to understand?"

Oh wait ...

You're right....he was made detective!

JGL was playing the Riddler writing riddles on the wall for Batman.

Bane was in BB, specifically the scene when Ra's is trying to find Bruce in the room full of ninja's. Bane is the one Bruce cuts to make it look like him and his scars were because of the explosion of the base.

I never heard the stripper rumor about Selina, but I do remember reading that she was going to be a prostitute.

Juno Temple was supposedly going to be Holly, according to some sources... which she pretty much was, but they named her Jen instead.

Modine's character was being referred to as Nixon for a while for some reason.

Did anyone mention Ellen Page playing Batgirl? That was a funny rumor. Because as we all know, Page is Boltie and actors cannot play more than one superhero.

The person climbing up the well in the teaser trailer

Bruce?

Little Bane ?

Little Talia ?

No just a prisoner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"