• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waffle House CEO in the midst of sex scandal

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You had me at "Waffle House CEO"!!!!!

Still not as disgusting as their tables and dishes.

So....Arnold Swarzennegger is the CEO of WAFFLE HOUSE....?

So....Arnold Swarzennegger is the CEO of WAFFLE HOUSE....?

"Yoah ordah just came up!" **BLAM!**

"Yoo want zum zyrup with zat?" **throws bucket of acid on some henchmen**

"Considah yoahzelf ironed." **throws main villain in a hydraulic press**

Awful, awful food.

It must only be in business because its open 24/7. I've been there after leaving a club and all night black Friday shopping. I couldn't see myself in there for any other reason.

Well, know that I've done my research, I totally want to eat there now.

The closest one though is in northern Pennsylvania, sadly, so I'll have to wait until my road trip to DC next year.

Well, know that I've done my research, I totally want to eat there now.

The closest one though is in northern Pennsylvania, sadly, so I'll have to wait until my road trip to DC next year.

If your drive goes down I-95, I'll take you myself. My treat.

If your drive goes down I-95, I'll take you myself. My treat.

Lol, but be forewarned, I usually get BOTH a fruit compote AND fresh cream on mine, so you better be ready to make it rain, buddy. :funny:

You should live here in Pensacola,FL. We got one on every major road.
Dude, that is so ironic. I lived in navarre. A few cities over from Pcola.
I dont eat at waffle house often, but when i do, I guess i like it.

I don't know which place is worse, Dennys or Waffle House.

Waffle House is pretty awesome at 2 in the morning.

I like Waffle House too. But the last two or three times I've been there I've had bad experiences. Once the server gave me dirty silverware, once the girl screwed up my order, and once the server was just yakking on her phone and took so long to acknowledge me that I just turned and went back out the door.

Last time I ate at one there were leftover food scraps on the first booth we went to (of which the waitress just "cleaned" it before we sat down). Once the food arrived, there was an ant on my plate. She offered to get me a new one, but I just ended up leaving.

I always liked Waffle House. Though after moving to florida and finding a Corams, I'll never even think about going back lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"