Waffle House CEO in the midst of sex scandal

Denny's is much better than Waffle House. And I really don't see the point in *****ing about the quality of the food or the service when it's open all the time, and you can get a breakfast platter for like $2.99. It kind of is what it is.

damn I love them waffles...whenever I'm down south..thats my first stop

Not one in ca...THATS AN OUTRAGE

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I can't get this restaurant out of my head now. Whenever I go out for breakfast, I usually order a belgian waffle with fruit with a side order of hash browns or home fries.

And this place specializes in both! :awesome:

Dude, that is so ironic. I lived in navarre. A few cities over from Pcola.
I don't eat at waffle house often, but when i do, I guess i like it.

That's funny , I've driven through Navarre a couple times. After reading this thread I'm tempted to eat there tomorrow.

I've created a Frankenstein.....monster.

I don't ever think I've ever heard of Waffle House, much less saw one.

They're all over the interstate down south.

I miss Western Canada. The waffle house/scary 24-hour restaurant is more of an institution there than it is in Ontario.

And you guys up there carry syrup on your personage at all times, so it's never an issue.

And you guys up there carry syrup on your personage at all times, so it's never an issue.

That's a horrible stereotype! :mad:

You need a conceal carry licence to have an open syrup container in public. Only 20% of the Canadian population actually qualifies. ;)

Waffle House has pretty good waffles actually. As you might expect, given the name.

I got the clap twice in a Waffle House. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"