Walton Goggins is Sonny Burch

Web-Head

Up, Up and Away
Reaction score
I wonder if he had something to do with Obadiah Stane like in the comics.

Walton Goggins is top sauce, I'm not familiar with the character but he'll deliver a great villain I am sure.

Hopefully they do something interesting with the character so that he isn't just another eccentric corporate villain.

I wonder if MCU Burch will be as scientifically incompetent as his comic counterpart.

Last edited:
How hard is it to use a villain from the comics that people have actually heard of? Why not make him Egghead?

How hard is it to use a villain from the comics that people have actually heard of? Why not make him Egghead?

Unless you are a hardcore Ant-Man fan, no one will know his villains. I only hear about Egghead on the board, I have never seen him in cartoons I use to watch or video games. His villains are irrelevant in the grand scheme of MCU. Goggins will be great but likely one and done, movie will be about team Ant-Man.

Most of Ant-Man and Wasps villains are pretty obscure.

Egghead was dead in the comics for 30 years so doesn't have a big profile.

Egghead has been in Marvel cartoons over the years though. He has appeared in Ant-Man Disney Short series, The Avengers: United They Stand, The Super Hero Squad Show, Avengers Assemble and Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher.

Perhaps the 'classic' Ant-Man & Wasp villains Hank & Janet fought back in the eighties.

Will he be another wasted actor in a wasteful role?

i think he'll be the main big boss villain with ghost as the muscle

i hope they don't give us a twist with fishburne as the big bad betrayal

i think he'll be the main big boss villain with ghost as the muscle

i hope they don't give us a twist with fishburne as the big bad betrayal

That's what I was thinking before too. Getting some Winter Soldier vibes from Ghost and having him backing it would make a ton of sense.

to be fair, QT knows how to use him, he had a small part in django but absolutely crushed it

glad to see him getting more work in general though, maze runner/tomb raider

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"