WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1, Episode 6 "All-New Halloween Spooktacular!" (spoilers)

kjybltwx25c21.jpg

scarlet-witch-unknown-photog-08.jpg

35126498-8903851-image-m-13_1604280973544.jpg

Yeah... Anyone that has seen cosplay of Wanda's classic look knows... It is both silly, impractical and yes, it's cheesecake city.

It takes having some actual familiarity beyond Wikipedia or having access to Google images to see this of course.

10c7fbf4a2d06f496d9289f6fe8f752e55-wandavision-costumes.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

More of Lizzie Olsen's charming expressions

I’m pretty late but wanted to add to the dialogue of mutants showing up

in the foX verse, Jean said evolution sometimes leaps forward (paraphrasing)
In X2, Stryker wanted to use Cerebro to locate every mutant and tried to use Xavier to murder them.

in winter soldier, the shield helicarriers were being programmed to take out anyone who was a potential threat. Not just actual or current threats, but someone who potentially could be but may never actually be.

so if mutants are out there, I could totally see and get why they’d want to hide and keep their identities safe. Heck the marauders had to hide most because they’re mutant powers made them outcasts

that’s why I always pitched Operation: Zero Tolerance/Friends of Humanity/God Loves, Man Kills) as a storyline to bring them into the fold. Who is a worse villain to hate differences than society? Ignore Nimrod, Bastion could be human or not, (a la ultron)? could always use an iconic character like Creed as well or an MCU Stryker if they had too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"