WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1, Episode 6 "All-New Halloween Spooktacular!" (spoilers)

I highly doubt it... but WHAT IF the "Luke Skywalker cameo" is this guy that Monica is meeting and it's John Krasinski playing Reed Richards. I could see John being an actor that Paul Bettany would want to work with.
Would be fun if next episode is partly Office inspired and he's also meeting Randall Park in it (though I think it's unlikely).

This episode is just fuelling the speculation Evan Peters is playing another character. He seems to be acting very sinister.

I’m still confident he’ll be revealed as the Foxverse Peter soon enough. In fact I feel as though we are being made to question the whole “multiverse” situation up to the last minute, because confirming that “changes the MCU forever”, quoting Paul Bettany.

Does anyone here still think Pietro is an imposter after this episode?

Who knows. I'm still of the mind that its 2 possibilites.

It's Fox Quicksilver and either the villain or Wanda is projecting the MCU Quicksilver memories or being mind controlled like the rest of the residents of Westview.

Or

Its an imposter and he's a villain.

You know, I always wanted to see the entire Maximoff family, Wanda, Pietro, the little kids and Vision interact with each other and after everything that happened in the past movies I never thought it'd be possible to see that.

Until this episode. Man, I loved everything about it. I wish it was longer though.

My analysis of the animated commercial.

- I think the kid stranded and starving on the island is suppose to simbolize Scarlett Witch, alone/sad inside Westview.

- The shark I guess is the true villain. The old lady in Sokovia that gave the twins fish for Halloween. Whoever she is, she’s controlling everything and manipulating SW. The yoghurt I would say is Vision/Pietro, something to keep SW going even though it’s an illusion of hope.

- The kid dying starved while focusing to open the yoghurt is a metaphor to what the whole objective of the “old lady” is about. Use Scarlett Witch sadness and grief to exploit and probably consume her power while moving certain emotional powerful pawns in order to keep her in check to the point that SW get consumed by this illusion and self destructs.

Agnes and Herb seem to be in on it. Both have shown to know what’s going on and are just playing along keeping up the charade. Either they’re innocent bystanders or they’re pulling the strings.
I was thinking that the kid being alone and isolated and it being a "snack for survivors" might also point to survivor's guilt from surviving the bombings, Ultron, Thanos, etc. while all her loved ones around her perished.

Even though they absolutely nailed the Malcolm in the Middle homage...theres sooo many sitcoms from the 90s that represent that era way more than that show. Im very surprised we didnt get a more Full House/Family Matters/Boy Meets World kind of episode.

Even though they absolutely nailed the Malcolm in the Middle homage...theres sooo many sitcoms from the 90s that represent that era way more than that show. Im very surprised we didnt get a more Full House/Family Matters/Boy Meets World kind of episode.

Not to mention, Malcolm in the Middle wasn't even a 90's show. It premiered in 2000.

Not to mention, Malcolm in the Middle wasn't even a 90's show. It premiered in 2000.

The Dick Van Dyke Show premiered in 1961 and was the basis for the 50s episode. The creators are being a bit more flexible when it comes to the period sitcom stuff. I imagine they are wanting more variety with the episodes.

They probably didn't wanna be too on the nose.

Something is definitely off about this Pietro.

I think it says a lot about Vision that his main thought is to help the people in Westview who are clearly suffering. Vision is better than humanity deserves. Vision is a benevolent person and he cares about the sanctity of life above all else.

After CA:CW one poster was complaining about Vision not engaging in the airport battle other than to protect others and keep Cap and Bucky from getting away on the Quinjet. I replied that it would have been out of character to turn his friends and colleagues into steaming piles of goo.

I’m now pretty sure there’s 2 villains in Wandavision and I think I figured out who they are.

WandaVision-Agnes-Herb.jpg

Agatha Harkness - Agnes
She’s the one pulling the strings, she’s the Sokovian fortune teller that gave the twins fish, or she could be seen as the shark in the animated commercial feeding SW magic... she’s the wolf in the red riding hood tale hinted at in the series... In the comics she has a cat and I’m guessing that’s maybe why she killed the dog in the series.

Karl Mordo - Herb
And this one is a bit more of a stretch but he’s in cahoots with Agnes, they talk in the series about Shangri La/Kamar Taj, the boots... the “losing power” line... the library and books... Also taking into his connection with Doctor of Strange and the participation of the Scarlett Witch in Multiverse of Madness.

That Herb Theory is great stuff! That could definitely be the actor Bettany said he had always wanted to work with.

Regarding Agnes,
I think that little pooch was actually her cat Ebony, who can change shape in the comics. And I think it was only playing dead.

If he's not in some way linked to the Fox universe version, I have to wonder what Disney's intention is in casting Peters. Because if they're not looking at some kind of multiversal narrative going forward, casting Peters is just weird and confusing. There must be some sort of connection, otherwise you wouldn't cast the same actor, because doing so automatically creates that connection for the viewer.

I think the goal of the casting is to be weird and confusing. I don't think this guy is Foxy Pete since he has only referred to the events in the MCU and moves more like the guy in AOU. We shall see.

A couple of things:

-Pietro has a "HOM" tattoo on his shoulder.

-What if Monica's "guy" is Adam Brashear aka The Blue Marvel?

Ok I need anyone’s thoughts on this.

Wanda said don’t go past Ellis.

In X-Men, Magneto used Ellis Island as a test for spreading his powers to humans to make them mutants. After seeing what Wandas “power field” is doing to Monica could we be seeing mutants gene being unlocked or development of powers. Much like what Magneto tried to do on Ellis Island. This can’t be a coincidence right?

I think you're spot on. It's no coincidence that Ellis Ave happens to have the same name as the island In X-Men. Then Darcey literally tells Monica that the energy field is changing her genes. The energy field is bringing out the mutant gene to anyone that crosses it.

They're good at pulling back the curtain but still giving us more questions than answers. And of course Darcy finds out things but is now going to be getting her Max Black on for an episode at least.

Hayward is just an entire bag of dicks. Yeah belittle your female colleagues who are offering sensible suggestions just because they don't agree with your blow everything up approach. He definitely knows or has found out a lot more than he's saying, obviously. And is incredibly prejudiced about people with powers.

I have no idea who or what Pietro actually is but I think he's more than just a version of her brother Wanda unknowingly pulled from a different universe. He knew Wanda was suspicious and testing her but he still didn't answer the question but seemed very, very interested in how she was pulling the construct off.

A couple of things:

-Pietro has a "HOM" tattoo on his shoulder.

-What if Monica's "guy" is Adam Brashear aka The Blue Marvel?
The tattoo says "MOM". That's just Evan Peters' real tattoo.
evan-s-tattoo-evan-thomas-peters-27723667-453-601.jpg
tumblr_p2gxpzXQlB1x1by8co1_1280.jpg

Brashear is an interesting option. It could definitely be him. He doesn't have the exact same qualifications in the comics, but the type of scientist could easily be changed.

Also, I think Agnus WAS Agatha Harkness. Pietro is now Agatha. I think Agatha can jump from body to body.

The tattoo says "MOM". That's just Evan Peters' real tattoo.
evan-s-tattoo-evan-thomas-peters-27723667-453-601.jpg
tumblr_p2gxpzXQlB1x1by8co1_1280.jpg

Brashear is an interesting option. It could definitely be him. He doesn't have the exact same qualifications in the comics, but the type of scientist could easily be changed.

Whelp, you torpedoed that quite well lol I swore it said "HOM". Good catch.

Evan Peters “mom” thing is his real tattoo- BUT they could have easily covered it up, unless:
they realised that his tattoo is coincidentally the abbreviation of “Multiverse Of Madness” or MOM :wow:

The Dick Van Dyke Show premiered in 1961 and was the basis for the 50s episode. The creators are being a bit more flexible when it comes to the period sitcom stuff. I imagine they are wanting more variety with the episodes.

The new WandaVision sitcom looked and sounded a lot different from its predecessor, which I am sure is why the creators jumped all the way to 2000 and used M&TM for inspiration. You had fourth wall breaking, oddly framed shots, quick cuts, less wholesome humor, no laugh track, a punk rock intro and even a cutaway gag.

Really want to know what's up with Pietro they hit all the fan questions and showed ATJ in the recap.

I'm thinking all of Vision's memories were ripped out of his head in Wakanda.

Technically vision died twice, the first time Wanda destroyed the gem with her powers, then Thanos reverse time with the gem and pulled gem out of his forehead.

I got to say I was not expecting that Malcom in the Middle opening, but damn it did it make me smile lol. It just feels like no one really even talks about that show anymore and eventhough it didnt premiere until the early 2000's I think its pretty cool that they showed it some love in this episode since its a show I fondly grew up with, but then again I have loved all the creative, classic tv openings they have done so far.

Seeing Evan Peters Quicksilver interact with everyone was just dope all together, especially the kids and I think he actually has suprinsingly good chemistry with Olsen. He just fit the 90's aesthetic perfectly IMO and there is definitely something more sinister going on with him and I can't wait to see what that reveal is.

Loved that Kick-ash reference too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"