WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1 Episode 7: Spoilers

John Campea went through that on his first spoiler talk show, he thought of it as well but he checked and the cover of the book in AoS was different than the one on this episodes of WV.

Interesting. This is the first I'm hearing of Darkhold being featured on AoS (I was never a big fan of that show.) Perhaps, it still served as a basis for Agatha's book, however.

Pretty sure nothing in AOS after the first season means anything for the MCU.

Hell I doubt the first season matters to Feige. I half expect them to say AOS happened in one of the many multiverse worlds.

Here’s the reaction Fox X-Men-hating MCU fans like @Shinobi Shaw will have if Evans Peters Quicksilver turns out to be real, and ends up staying in the MCU permanently thus paving the way for more of the Fox-Men cast to come into the MCU meaning, like Deadpool, the X-Men will not be recast:

Here’s the reaction Fox X-Men-hating MCU fans like @Shinobi Shaw will have if Evans Peters Quicksilver turns out to be real, and ends up staying in the MCU permanently thus paving the way for more of the Fox-Men cast to come into the MCU meaning, like Deadpool, the X-Men will not be recast:

Oh you know I’ll have the most epic temper tantrum. You’ll be reading about me. I’ll be like...
E34794A8-06D4-4468-BE94-4CF43A84F407.gif

Honestly, not sure which way I prefer to go with Quicksilver. But I honestly don't know how I want the MCU to integrate mutants in the first place. It's a tough spot since they had to make this universe without mutants and now if they want to get all these awesome characters into it...they have to go in some unusual directions to make it happen. Having this be that universe's Quicksilver and opening up the path to the X-Men that way has some validity to it.

And yet I'd be perfectly happy finding some other way to do it. Just...have it be a good way of doing it.

As to Quicksilver here, I feel like him being another universe's Quicksilver makes sense. You don't have to worry about explaining his super speed or anything else. Heck, you can stretch it that he isn't necessarily from the Fox Universe and just so happens to be a Pietro that looks the same :). Though I know that's really pushing it.

John Campea went through that on his first spoiler talk show, he thought of it as well but he checked and the cover of the book in AoS was different than the one on this episode of WV.
I don't think the Darkhold is beyond the ability to change its appearance, fwiw.

Honestly, not sure which way I prefer to go with Quicksilver. But I honestly don't know how I want the MCU to integrate mutants in the first place. It's a tough spot since they had to make this universe without mutants and now if they want to get all these awesome characters into it...they have to go in some unusual directions to make it happen. Having this be that universe's Quicksilver and opening up the path to the X-Men that way has some validity to it.

I think it is/should be that universe's Quicksilver (otherwise why cast Peters), but I don't think that means his appearance here has to be the path for mcu mutants. The two things should be able to be independent of each other because the multiverse is a thing. In other words I still want the mcu to cast their own versions of the other mutants and not bring over all the old ones.

As to Quicksilver here, I feel like him being another universe's Quicksilver makes sense. You don't have to worry about explaining his super speed or anything else. Heck, you can stretch it that he isn't necessarily from the Fox Universe and just so happens to be a Pietro that looks the same :). Though I know that's really pushing it.

I don't think it's pushing it lol. I'm sure some will. But again once they've introduced the idea of a multiverse, all that stuff is possible. All those old Jeph Loeb produced marvel tv studio shows should be from another universe (or universes) as far as I'm concerned. :hehe:

I think Kevin Feige is more interested in having the Darkhold in the MCU than caring about the 100 irritated people, who watched AoS

I think it is/should be that universe's Quicksilver (otherwise why cast Peters), but I don't think that means his appearance here has to be the path for mcu mutants.

Honestly, i think its all a build up to MCU mutants. i think this is all a slow set up for mutants in the MCU. It would be tough to speculate how its all gonna come together, but i do think they have got several FOX actors to film cameos or parts in certain projects, making the first appearance of mutants ever in the MCU actually the previous actors... but we just don't know who they are yet. Quicksilver being the first to set up the concept. maybe another one the way in an upcoming episode...

Whether that means they will be recast later... who knows. but for the time being. for the multiverse stuff. i think you will see several FOX actors back in some form or another as Mutants in the MCU.

Last edited:
John Campea went through that on his first spoiler talk show, he thought of it as well but he checked and the cover of the book in AoS was different than the one on this episode of WV.

I believe that our big bad will be this guy: SHUMA-GORATH
AGiJXUv.jpg

Wn8fBHA.jpg

Everything about this guy screams our multiversal threat. The book featured is not the Darkhold. I would be shocked if Marvel touched it after Agents of Shield and The Runaways featured it so prominently. I believe the book in Agatha's basement is this:
liEi4OW.jpg

The Iron-Bound Book(s) of the Shuma-Gorath. I do believe this is the MCU representation of it:
iyKFAB3.jpg

Also Shuma is a Doctor Strange baddie
d30xMZl.jpg

I could be wrong, but I think Agatha is working for/trying to summon him:
21wm6ZC.jpg

hxRHJNY.jpg

Can't wait!!!

Never liked Shuma Gorath - hope is neither in this nor Multiverse of Madness

Shuma Gorath would be completely unrelatable as a villain. He's more of just a monster to fight, a bit like Doomsday was at the end of BvS (where he was still at least humanoid in form).

I'd love for Shuma to show up at some point in the MCU.

I'm glad we finally have clarity on Agnes being Agatha Harkness.

Also, if Sparky was in fact a real dog at some point, then that makes her a pretty irredeemable and horrible person.

Also, if she is in fact powerful enough to warp and manipulate Wanda's mind, that makes her quite powerful, dangerous, and formidable indeed.

The only way to give Shuma Gorath personality and character development is to make him like Mike from Monsters Inc -ie the green monster made up of a single eye and limbs. In fact they could get Billy Crystal for Shuma.

I don't think we're getting Shuma Gorath, and if we ever did, I wouldn't expect much out of the appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"