WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1 Episode 7: Spoilers

Discussion in 'MCU Limited Series on Disney+' started by Justice4#Rouge, Feb 18, 2021.

1. TheVileOne Registered

I don't think we're getting Shuma Gorath, and if we ever did, I wouldn't expect much out of the appearance.

KRYPTON INC. likes this.
  2. SirStrangefolk Champion of Life

Shuma would probably just be like a force of nature brought upon by another villain. Something like the Destroyer armor, the Chitauri army or the Aether. A thing of great power that is brought into the world to bring destruction, but with a cool living design. Also a bit like Dormammu but without any of Dormammu's personality or any option of bargaining, so the summoner would need to have a stronger presence.

Dark Raven and TheVileOne like this.
  3. Dark Raven It's not about what you deserve...

Can a mod add the episode title to this thread please? Thanks

Spideem likes this.
  4. CaptainWagner I'm A Worrier, It's What I Do (P) (he/him)

I don't want Shuma Gorath to be the villain here or in MoM, but a villain doesn't have to have personality and development. Sometimes the heroes can just be fighting a force of nature. The twister in "Twister" has no tragic backstory or witty one-liners, but it works all the same just by doing what it does.

5. Closerframe Registered

I know it has been theorized to death, but the only real candidates for this show’s main villain besides Agatha are Mephisto and Nightmare. If we get to see a bit of Agatha’s past—which I’m suspecting we will in this week’s episode—I think we’ll get a clear answer to why she manipulated Wanda. Shuma is too far out there for this show and doesn’t seem like a suitable candidate for MoM.

6. Albright No more…Krasinski

There is still a strong possibility for Chton after the Darkhold has been introduced. But I also think, that we won‘t have Mephisto and Chton in the MCU and Mephisto will be the one created the Darkhold and is responsible for Wandas chaos magic. They‘ll merge these two demons into one.

7. Dark Raven It's not about what you deserve...

I think the villains will have to be Kathryn Hahn and Evan Peters (whoever he might be). Introducing another actor this late into the series as the big bad would feel like the character is undeveloped and came out of nowhere. With Agnes, she was there since the start, and Pietro was there since episode 5. I suppose they could bring back either Mr and Mrs Hart or Dottie, but they've been largely absent since the black and white episodes. I don't even know why the Harts are listed as main characters.

8. metaphysician Not a Side-Kick

Honestly, barring some serious new revelation, even if Mephisto or Nightmare were involved, they wouldn't be the villain of the show. They would be godbeings and living macguffins or power sources, but the villain of the show is Agatha. She's the one who is the dramatic center, the antagonist who does stuff, the character who the audience cares about. That she is theoretically working for some distant demon lord doesn't change this, the demon lord isn't the one who vamped for the camera and killed Sparky.

9. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

I’m looking forward to seeing Agatha beyond this show. This was a great background for her.

The Infernal likes this.
  10. Closerframe Registered

Evan Peters is just playing Quicksilver in my eyes. The Agatha All Along song shows her influencing him which strongly suggests he is under her control but will likely regain his X-Men persona by the end of the show. If this show connects to the events of Doctor Strange, the true big bad can be introduced here but faces the heroes in Multiverse of Madness.

Justice4#Rouge and blueleax like this.
  11. Detective Conan Registered

12. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

13. GuestStar2004 Registered

The Director talks Evan Peters
    I don't think he is playing a villain. they made a point of showing us that he was hexed in that flashback. which tells me he was already a real vessel, rather than an already programmed creation. and obviously not someone more powerful then agnes if he can be hexed.