WandaVision WandaVision: Season 1 Episode 7: Spoilers

I was think thinking the same thing.
Great minds!!!

So is the Book giving the boys life, giving them Souls? Or is the book holding there Souls? Could the book be collecting Souls for Mephisto?

Or is someone trying to create the Infinity Stones again but in Human Hosts/Vessels?

Agatha was a better villain than Hela so far.
That being said Ragnarok is my favourite MCU movie and Cate is a 2 time Oscar winner

Agatha has been acting that sitcom-y way this entire series so far. The laugh is completely in character.

You're nitpicking on something that is such a non issue.
She was acting sitcommy as a part of the sitcom. If she's not being controlled to be apart of the sitcom, why would she act that way when she'd have no reason to act that way again? And I don't necessarily think sitcom villains act that way, like that.

I stated my issues, in general, among other things. You replied to that. I think speaking on the character and what I think is needlessly over the topness that I think doesn't really fit, as is at the moment, can not necessarily be a nitpick or a non issue, if I don't like it. If you don't know what will happen from here on out, you don't know if what you're saying is accurate.

Agatha was a better villain than Hela so far.
That being said Ragnarok is my favourite MCU movie and Cate is a 2 time Oscar winner
Agatha hasn't really done much as a character, as far as I think we've seen. I think Cate's performance was stronger as well, so far.

It's still a little early to compare Agatha to other MCU villains since we still have two episodes to go and we haven't seen the full extent of the character yet.
Yeah, she’s been a villain for 2 seconds so far lol.

That Agatha All Along song is so catchy. :funny: Kathryn Hahn was definitely the MVP of the episode. I really liked Darcy and Vision together, and Wanda's "Mommy's just resting her eyes" comment made me laugh so hard. I can relate.

Lq0mowH_d.webp

If he wakes up, I’m gonna get chills if he mentions “Mutants” or “X-Men” or mention “Magneto” and no one in the MCU has any idea what the hell he’s talking about, lol.
I kind of want that to happen right now haha.

Bit of a slow episodes until the end, glad they gave a credit scene for once. I hope Pietro stays since Agatha possibly dragged him from another universe.
I definitely want Pietro to stay, and that would be a good reason. I also want Vision to be able to stay after this show. Btw have there been any credit scenes in other episodes?

So do we really see a huge battle between these characters (in propably two weeks)?

Like:
Agatha v Wanda
Mephisto v Vision
Photon v "Pietro"
It’s going to be a crazy climax if we get anything like this after all these episodes chilling out in sitcoms lol.

She was acting sitcommy as a part of the sitcom. If she's not being controlled to be apart of the sitcom, why would she act that way when she'd have no reason to act that way again? And I don't necessarily think sitcom villains act that way, like that.
I think that's a good question. Like, for me, my main question is... why sitcoms? If Agatha is behind the sitcom twist and turns--and she's been on this gag the whole time.

Obviously, Scarlett Witch could live in isolation and do everything she wants with Vision and kids. So why take over a town and go through various sitcom tropes?

Hopefully we get some answers in the next couple of episodes.

Last edited:
For a hot second I thought that maybe she was a red herring.

I'm also impressed by how fast tvtropes fills up the recap page for the episode.

A bit OT, but if the Nexus indeed comes into play, I hope we see Man-thing in the MCU down the line (and no, Thor Ragnarok doesn't count :oldrazz: ).

WandaVision probably has enough musical numbers to make a full on WandaVision stage musical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"