WandaVision WandaVision SPOILERS Thread

John Campea did a pre-show to the episode earlier today. Someone mentioned in a Super chat that Agnes might be a sorceress hiding from Mordo and Campea said he never thought of that idea but it makes sense if Agnes is Agatha Harkness.

What about Lawrence Fishburn reprising his role as Bill Foster from Ant-Man and The Wasp?

You know to be frank, that whole plot twist was really shoddily plotted. Like Foster is a villain...but not really...

Ant-Man and the Wasp has its good points, but parts of it are just badly executed.

I originally posted this in another thread a month ago but now that I’ve seen the episode I’ll post this here.
An idea just popped into my head that perhaps she is connected to the Ancient One. Maybe Strange catches note of the damage she’s doing to the space time continuum by manipulating Wanda and that’s what attracts his attention. My speculation is that if Hahn is Harkness then the MCU version is possibly a former disciple of The Ancient One gone rogue. Generic idea but I do think it’s likely.

You know to be frank, that whole plot twist was really shoddily plotted. Like Foster is a villain...but not really...

Ant-Man and the Wasp has its good points, but parts of it are just badly executed.

I really didn't like what that film did with Ghost, Bill Foster and Jimmy Woo. Ghost looked good, but her lengthy and unnecessary backstory brought the film to a halt. And both Foster and Woo looked foolish for much of the film. Mr. Woo got an upgrade with WandaVision, so hopefully we will see the same with the other two in a future MCU installment.

I guess the Cataract Project is a way to introduce White Vision. If you think well, all Hayward want is to protect the world, just like Tony once did. It's the perfect way to form a "cycle of births" of Vision. Also, Cataract is known to be a condition where a white skin ia created in the eyeglobe.

John Campea did a pre-show to the episode earlier today. Someone mentioned in a Super chat that Agnes might be a sorceress hiding from Mordo and Campea said he never thought of that idea but it makes sense if Agnes is Agatha Harkness.
Wonder if they will still be doing the Mordo hunting sorcerers, that would be cool if she is a link to Dr.Strange sequel.

I like Spectrum better for Monica too. Photon was her mother. So far the stuff with the X-rays and the way what she sees is different when she first gets her powers fit better with the electromagnetic spectrum as a whole rather than just photon energies imo.

Spectrum definition according to Google:
a band of colors, as seen in a rainbow, produced by separation of the components of light by their different degrees of refraction according to wavelength.

She’s totally gonna be called Spectrum. She literally sees the color spectrum and the different wavelengths of Wanda’s Hex.

Besides, Maria already took the “Photon” callsign. Not to say that there hasn’t been precedent for superheroes adopting the moniker of previous ones, but I think Monica will leave that name be out of respect for her mom and take on a different one. Monica is her momma’s daughter, but she’s also become her own individual.

Plus, the pain of learning about her mom’s passing might be too fresh in her mind and taking on “Photon” would remind her of that, so her adopting the name “Spectrum” would show she’s finally gradually moving beyond her grief. “Spectrum” is also close enough “Photon” to acknowledge her heritage and where she came from.

Wonder if by Wanda finally taking on her “Scarlet Witch” persona, it shows her finally “escaping her bubble” and moving beyond her grief and trauma.

Last edited:
I wonder which episodes were shot during a Pandemic. I ask this because I would expect some sort of subtle tribute to Chadwick Boseman. I know WandaVision has nothing to do with Wakanda, but it's the first Marvel project to shoot during a pandemic.

Someone from Dr. Strange has to show up at some point in the next 2 episodes right?

Yes rumor is the master himself is in the finale to set up DS2 since Wanda is in it

Yes rumor is the master himself is in the finale to set up DS2 since Wanda is in it
Have to wonder if he sensed this from the start and could have broke through the hex, but what fun would that be. Perhaps Wanda is damn near as strong since she always had high potential.

I wonder which episodes were shot during a Pandemic. I ask this because I would expect some sort of subtle tribute to Chadwick Boseman. I know WandaVision has nothing to do with Wakanda, but it's the first Marvel project to shoot during a pandemic.
Thinking Falcon/WS would have a tribute in it if any and Black Widow whenever it comes out.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sam got his new set of wings from the Wakanda Design Group. T'Challa created his first pair in the comics.

Hopefully it's a significant part and not "he shows up in the last 5 minutes" to help Wanda.

A tribute to Boseman would be easy to edit and they already gave him one in the D+ Black Panther version. They were very quick to add some for Stan Lee in Captain Marvel too. Until the next movie will not get another tribute is my guess.

A tribute to Boseman would be easy to edit and they already gave him one in the D+ Black Panther version. They were very quick to add some for Stan Lee in Captain Marvel too. Until the next movie will not get another tribute is my guess.

FatWS has a rumored plot point with people from Wakanda. I can see a tribute in there

So while looking for Wandavision reactions on Youtube, it literally recommenced me a leaked episode 9 scene with
Magneto controlling Vision
. Not saying it's a surprise since it was speculated but still...

So while looking for Wandavision reactions on Youtube, it literally recommenced me a leaked episode 9 scene with
Magneto controlling Vision
. Not saying it's a surprise since it was speculated but still...
Pretty sure that was debunked as fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"