WandaVision WandaVision SPOILERS Thread

The meme that keeps on giving

EumBQuyVEAMGOwU

What if...
Monica's friend is Shuri?

With Wakanda revealing itself at the end of Black Panther, there's plenty of time between them and events of Infinity War for Monica to have initiated contact with them. Let's face it, S.W.O.R.D. would have wanted to know all about them. And Shuri did design those jet.

Thoughts?

What if...
Monica's friend is Shuri?

With Wakanda revealing itself at the end of Black Panther, there's plenty of time between them and events of Infinity War for Monica to have initiated contact with them. Let's face it, S.W.O.R.D. would have wanted to know all about them. And Shuri did design those jet.

Thoughts?

I doubt it, but having Leticia Wright show up as Shuri would be a nice tribute to Chadwick Boseman, especially if the last few episodes were shot after his death.

Dont understand why people going mad with the fanmade "Magneto controlling Vision"
Anybody can see its fanmade! screenculture always posts fakes

Was it clearly labeled as "fanmade"? No? Then they are damn right to be angry about it, because it was a fraud.

I'll just pay my two cents here. I guess the Luke Skywalker cameo is more literal than we think. Mr. Bettany is clearly a Star Wars fan (he actually was the mais antagonist in Solo), but he never act with Mark Hammil I guess. So this is actually a Luke cameo, but I think he will obviously playing another character like Nightmare or even Mephisto.

I think its important to note that the whole "Luke sized cameo" was never specifically stated that way by either actor. The interviewer while talking to Elizabeth Olsen framed it to her with the context of a reveal having the magnitude like Luke in the mandalorian. Whereas Paul says it's someone he long wanted to work with his whole life.

Has anyone thought about Monica's guy being Talos? I don't think it will be but I also wouldn't entirely be shocked if it was.

I thought it was talos' kid before she said "my guy" so I'm guessing Talos or Blue marvel.

Whoever made it made a piece of junk. That oversized tractor was ultimately useless and didn't do jack against Wanda's bubble.

Shuri or Reed Richards would've made something that would've WORKED.

Shuri showing up would have made a nice tribute to Chadwick Boseman.

Shuri showing up would have made a nice tribute to Chadwick Boseman.
I'm glad it was no one of import. There's no reason to waste a cameo or big major appearance like that.

Reed Richards being there would make no sense. Nor would Rocket Raccoon.

[ Spoil ] We're going into the third act of a superhero story and I fully expect it to be very "third act," which is to say, underwhelming and shallow. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I'm going in with the expectation I'll be disappointed. The argument at the end of episode 5 is likely going to be the high water mark for character drama in the show. And that's my fear. I want that Episode 5 argument to be representative of what this show really cares about in its finale, as with that Wanda vs. Monica bit where she's coming to terms with how far she's fallen by submitting to this delusion.

But I'm instead expecting two episodes of "well we gotta explain Agatha, we gotta explain the Hex/Nexus, we gotta explain Nightmare/Mephisto, we gotta explain SWORD, we gotta explain the kids, we gotta explain Quicksilver..."

Like yeah, they should explain that stuff, but really, that's not the resolution I need to make this ending feel cathartic. The Modern Family/talking head sitcom should have been the perfect opportunity to make Wanda really face herself, or to be trapped with the reality of her choices. But instead it was a holding pattern of her going "huh..." while staring at the wallpaper, with only a tiny moment with "the interviewer." Episode 5 remains the high watermark for what this show's framework can do, and the conversation it wants to have between a formulaic existence in a 20 minute sitcom episode and the complications of real life and relationships. That those complications can't be brushed aside once the credits roll.

This show and the format of TV allows them to cash bigger cheques with their characters, but they have to actually follow through with that. [/ Spoil ]

Last edited:

This one is interesting due to the pic of Wanda and Vision. That's going to be sad.

Just saw a TikTok that suggested an interesting theory!

Wanda's powers are red, and so are her flowers.
Agatha's powers are purple, and so are her flowers.
Dottie has yellow flowers. Arcanna has yellow magic and can alter reality as well. Hmmm...

Dottie has yellow flowers. Arcanna has yellow magic and can alter reality as well. Hmmm...

There has to be more with Dottie than we've seen so far. She was set up as a big deal, and then she disappeared. I suspect she'll return.

Last edited:

As I would love to see more of Emma in the MCU I doubt she had much more to do in Wandavision. Otherwise she would be in the credits for sure. I mean Debra Jo Rupp get a main credit and she speaks in just one episode. Dottie was a red herring imo.

There's a few leaked images for next week's episode on the Marvel Studio Spoilers reddit. Looks like Agatha and Wanda looking at past memories?

We got three sitcom episodes and a flashback for episode 4. So makes sense 5-7 are sitcoms and 8 is a flashback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"