Wandered back after years away

Pirateking

Institutionalised
Reaction score
So I wondered if this place still existed...I haven’t been around for years. Is there any of the old guard left? Last logged in about 2006 maybe/2007 so it’s been a while.

Hi to all if you are, and hello to everyone else

I don't remember you, but then I wasn't around (here) in 2006/2007. o_O

Welcome Back in any case. :D:

Yeah quite a few are here, a lot left or got kicked out..

Hi

I've only been here a couple of years but welcome back!

:)

I've been here since 2006. I dont remember you, but I dont remember much of anything from that year.:hehe:

i remember your username. welcome back

The old Guardians remain, but many have been slain.

I had 1 username as a teenager then forgot about it and posted around 2006/2007 under different username. I came back in 2009 briefly then forgot about it then started posting under current username (no, I never was banned just kind of drifted over the years). I remember Dew as one of the moderators here.

I then came back end of 2015... (Yeah, my current name is already dated) That being said, I didn't post here often so don't consider myself one of the old guard. My posts were kind of brief then and not really indicative of myself today hence no going back to old name nor using part of my e-mail as username. LOL.

Last edited:
I had 1 username as a teenager then forgot about it and posted around 2006/2007 under different username. I came back in 2009 briefly then forgot about it then started posting under current username (no, I never was banned just kind of drifted over the years). I remember Dew as one of the moderators here.

I then came back end of 2015... (Yeah, my current name is already dated) That being said, I didn't post here often so don't consider myself one of the old guard. My posts were kind of brief then and not really indicative of myself today hence no going back to old name. LOL.

If you ever want to change your username just ask an admin to do it. They dont usually mind as long as you arent asking them to do it frequently.

If you ever want to change your username just ask an admin to do it. They dont usually mind as long as you arent asking them to do it frequently.

Yeah, I think I'll probably do that this next week or so to my old name maybe.:)

Last edited:
Yeah, I think I'll probably do that this next week or so to my old name maybe.
If you can prove you're the owner of said accounts, is it not possible to merge them into one?

If you can prove you're the owner of said accounts, is it not possible to merge them into one?

I'm not totally sure. I tried before but little luck. I must've linked to an old college webmail account which the university deleted after completion of everything (there was also a very old e-mail account before that but never really hung onto it while in college as internet back then more of a side thing than it is today).

I'll see if I can think of a good name and e-mail a mod then just continue on as is.

Last edited:
I remember you...you still owe me 10 bucks.

I won't say what it was for but I still get nightmares.

I guess I don’t remember you but I joined in late 2007. Welcome back!

Still here’s but mostly lurking the politics board during work breaks to watch the presidential horror unfold.

Is your hair still long?
Nope, although it was long for a 2nd time in 2012. I actually mused on growing it long again but my wife informed me I’m too old to pull that off now.

So I wondered if this place still existed...I haven’t been around for years. Is there any of the old guard left? Last logged in about 2006 maybe/2007 so it’s been a while.

Hi to all if you are, and hello to everyone else

Hey, I have also just looked back at this site out of curiousity and saw this thread! Totally remember you PK! :D The good ol' days!

I just popped back on for a looksee too. This was the first forum I joined ever back in 2003, so I do have some nostalgia attached. It looks like most of my people haven't posted in awhile, which is too bad. This was still the best community that I've been a part of all these years later.

I just popped back on for a looksee too. This was the first forum I joined ever back in 2003, so I do have some nostalgia attached. It looks like most of my people haven't posted in awhile, which is too bad. This was still the best community that I've been a part of all these years later.

we are still around, some have gone through name changes etc

we are still around, some have gone through name changes etc

Do you know if JewishHobbit is still around? We used to have some good talks away from the forum too.

Are there any site historians who have any of the old versions archived? I must admit the skin is pretty jarring, I'd love to see what the old site looked like again.

Edit: Good to see you, by the way.

Do you know if JewishHobbit is still around? We used to have some good talks away from the forum too.
Looks like he was banned in Jan 2018.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"