Wanna see aminals in Africa?

havethedumb.jpg

Yeah that helped :whatever:

It's night time now, the african animals sleep
Dee dee dee dee dee-deee deee dee-dee
The lion sleeps tonight

Well it sure aint live cause its not dark in Africa

Yeah and its pitch black... and it was 3 hours ago when i looked. And it doesnt start going dark until 9ish

Which means it aint live :)

Africam is located in Nkhoro, Africa in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve in South Africa, which borders the famous Kruger National Park which is located at GMT-2

At 1:08 PST it is 22:08 which is 10:08. There is no daylights saving time in South Africa, so it gets dark around 7pm, NOT 9ish. Plus this is in in an area where the ONLY artificial light is the one on the camera. It is live. You are wrong.

The feed won't play for me. :(

Sometimes you have to refresh. There's nothing going on right now though. Wait a couple hours. Dawn over there is going to be exciting.

This is no live...I saw one monkey, then the video stopp and freezes and 5 minute after - this same monkey come again and it did the same thing exactly again.

You're insane. It is live. This thing has been on the news, Discovery Channel and Animal Planet. It's live.

Africam is located in Nkhoro, Africa in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve in South Africa, which borders the famous Kruger National Park which is located at GMT-2

At 1:08 PST it is 22:08 which is 10:08. There is no daylights saving time in South Africa, so it gets dark around 7pm, NOT 9ish. Plus this is in in an area where the ONLY artificial light is the one on the camera. It is live. You are wrong.

- GMT? its 9.30 here right now in GMT and its light as anything out side. 9.30 - 2 is 7.30 which would mean it would be even lighter in south Africa...

But the real fact is South Africa Zone - Time = GMT+2

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/time-zone/africa/south-africa/

But when i checked at 6pm GMT plus 2 hours 9pm it was pitch black

Not live

But how this Monkey do exactly the same as the one time before then, it even walk into screen on the same place.

One monkey bending down to get a drink of water looks like another monkey bending down to get a drink of water

No...it like in The Matrix when Neo sees this Cat...

S.Africa in GMT+2. Im in UK now which is GMT+1 and it not dark here for another 30 minute or more.

- GMT? its 9.30 here right now in GMT and its light as anything out side. 9.30 - 2 is 7.30 which would mean it would be even lighter in south Africa...

But the real fact is South Africa Zone - Time = GMT+2

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.co.uk/time-zone/africa/south-africa/

But when i checked at 6pm GMT plus 2 hours 9pm it was pitch black

Not live

What time it gets dark has nothing to with time zones and everything to do with latitude. For example South Africa is around 60° in the Southern hemisphere and the UK is around 50° in the Northern hemisphere. At this time of year in South Africa there is about 10.5 hours of daylight (including dawn/dusk) and the UK gets about 16.5 hours (also including dawn/dusk).

So it's very probable that it gets dark at 7pm in South Africa and most likely sooner than that.

dew...that is awesome...

those giraffes are fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"