Space Jam: A New Legacy

Holy ****, this is really happening.

I am in. Always up for some more Bugs. Though I love how they put Coogler's name on there, trying to throw you off a bit. Like he is directing. :funny:

I'll probably check it out, but only if Lola Bunny is in it.
xoPeAN5.gif

Reminder that the website for the original Space Jam movie still is active.

Space Jam

For those born more recently, frames used to be a thing when navigating.

They got Terrance Nance and Ryan Coogler.I never thought I'd say this about a Space Jam sequel,but I'm all in.

Kristin Wiig is the last one to voice her. Wonder if she'll come back.

I guess I'm the only person freaking out about Terence Nance doing this.He has directed some surreal political pieces of film.His HBO show (Random Acts of Flyness) is legit the craziest thing I've seen on TV.

WB is probably not going to let him get as crazy as he could though which is a shame so maybe I shouldn't expect much from this.

I feel the same way Jeff... that's insane they got Terence Nance.

I do hope that means the animation wont be some glossy CG mess.

I can't believe this is actually happening, lol. I hope they don't nerf the Looney Toons.

I feel the same way Jeff... that's insane they got Terence Nance.

I do hope that means the animation wont be some glossy CG mess.

I imagine the Looney Tunes will be traditionally animated but WB did do CGI shorts based on the Looney Tunes and the results were impressive.

Reminder that the website for the original Space Jam movie still is active.

Space Jam

For those born more recently, frames used to be a thing when navigating.
I suspect there's a WB policy that says the website has to stay alive... forever.

I really hope this comes out sooner than December 2021. That just seems so far away...

I imagine that Lebron will have to film in the off season which is why it’s not happening sooner.

LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2' to Film in California

California has lured another big-budget feature. Warner Bros.' Space Jam 2 — the long-awaited sequel starring LeBron James and produced by Ryan Coogler — will film in the state. It's the latest on a growing list of big-budget movies that are choosing to film in California over locales that often offer more aggressive financial incentives.

A Hollywood movie filming in California. Get the **** outta town.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is released in 2020. My guess would be November 20th 2020 which is reserved for a WB event film which was probably Fantastic Beasts 3 but I reckon that'll be pushed to Summer 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"