Space Jam: A New Legacy

FB3 is already slated to start shooting in July 2019 so that movie shouldn't find it hard to make the November 2020 slot.

They could shoot it in 2019 and still release in 2021. I think after what happening with FB2, WB is not going to let things go ahead as normal and that might result in shooting of the third film being delayed although they could still film in 2019 but not release it until 2021. I could see Fantastic Beasts 3 being released in either March or April 2021.

Last edited:
Older toons teaching the Tiny Toons how to hoop sounds pretty cool.

Reactions: CJ
Everybody likes Looney tunes.

Reactions: CJ
wasn’t the first movie a box office disappointment? I will be interested to see how the trailer looks. Labron has got to break the 4th wall at one point instead of the looney toons characters

Space Jam was a monster* hit. It made $230 million worldwide and with inflation, nearly $200 million domestically.

*anyone who dares to change my post by saying “MON-STAR” will be reported.

wasn’t the first movie a box office disappointment?
Critics were indifferent to it, but it opened at number one and brought in $230 million. That was a pretty decent haul in 1996.

Probably sequel.

If it is a sequel I wonder if they make any references to the first movie? Also, the first movie had 4 NBA All Stars and Shawn Bradley. Whatever happened to Shawn Bradley, Larry Johnson and Mugsy Bouges anyways? I know that Charles Barkley is on TV and Patrick Ewing is coaching at his Alma Mater.

Warner Bros. Gives Filming Start Dates to ‘Space Jam 2’ & ‘Tom and Jerry’

‘Space Jam 2’ will begin filming on June 17th in California.

Terence Nance (‘Random Acts of Flyness’) will direct ‘Space Jam 2.’ The screenplay, per the most recent update, is from Andrew Dodge (‘Bad Words,’ new ‘TMNT’ reboot). But, at this time, this is subject to change. However, LeBron James will star and produce, with Ryan Coogler on board to produce with him.

I hope they go a bit meta with it and address the fact that the Looney Tunes are no longer anywhere near as popular as they were in the '90s, kind of like the Muppets 2011 movie did.

I hope they go a bit meta with it and address the fact that the Looney Tunes are no longer anywhere near as popular as they were in the '90s, kind of like the Muppets 2011 movie did.

It's unlikely but it'd be cool to see cameos from other Warner Bros animated characters.

Heh, Lebron with his whole "greatest of all time" proclamation, on some level I'm kinda "**** this".

Love the original for what it was, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"