Space Jam: A New Legacy

New Lead Character Breakdown for ‘Space Jam 2’ Reveals More Plot Details

Dom: 11-14 years old, African American, male or female.

Athletic and bright, Dom is LeBron’s second child. Like LeBron, Dom is a young basketball star in the making but is more interested in just being a kid and playing ball for fun. Dom has a special knack for video games and is desperate to connect with Dad on other things besides Basketball but struggling to find any common ground. Dom has a defiant streak that she/he mostly suppresses, still it’s there in the subtext of all their interactions with their father. With the help of the Looney Tunes, Dom and LeBron learn to foster a deeper personal relationship outside of and through their mutual love of the game. MUST HAVE EXCEPTIONAL BASKETBALL SKILLS.

I wonder who the villains will be. Aliens again? Evil Looney Tunes? Mickey Mouse and friends? :o

Now who are we getting regarding cameos is my question.

Golden State Warriors??
Nos7tWwq_o.gif
4oQdyGVj_o.png
Michael Jordan??
Nos7tWwq_o.gif
NEAmjKtB_o.png

Can easily confirm Coogler's involvement once father/son issues are part of the story.

Is it really happening now?
Yes. WHY comes to mind. I really don't think you guys actually WANT a Space Jam 2. You just want that soundtrack again, especially "Slam/Jam" and "I Believe I Can Fly". TRUST ME, they're not putting either in there, particularly that last song now that R. Kelly's under fire. Internet, you've made a grave mistake asking for something we don't need, mark my words.

Golden State Warriors??
Nos7tWwq_o.gif
4oQdyGVj_o.png
Michael Jordan??
Nos7tWwq_o.gif
NEAmjKtB_o.png

This might be stupid, but I want a bit where Bugs Bunny (or whoever) goes back to Michael Jordan, but Jordan says he's retired for real this time and shows off the Charlotte Hornets. So Bugs asks who is the best player in the NBA and MJ refers to LeBron. It can be a way to reference the first movie without dwelling on it too much.

Yes. WHY comes to mind. I really don't think you guys actually WANT a Space Jam 2. You just want that soundtrack again, especially "Slam/Jam" and "I Believe I Can Fly".
No I just want another Looney Tunes movie and to watch them play basketball

I wonder if they'll keep the animation of the first film or cel shaded CGI similar to Paperman, Feast or the style used in Spider-Verse.

Maybe they plan on moving it anyway.

Probably has to work around Lebron’s basketball schedule. So in order for them to release in 2020 he would have to film this summer and they may not have the script ready.

The movie intentionally has to have tons of obnoxious product placement ads and mentions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"