Space Jam: A New Legacy

Space Jam is one of the few things from my childhood that I really liked at the time but don't really care for now since it just hasn't aged well. The voice acting is solid and Bill Murray is great in it, but Jordan was basically a plank of wood the whole movie. One thing I'll give LeBron is that he's a better actor than MJ, and that's just going off of him in Trainwreck. :o

You shouldn't have cared about this in the first place.

Eh, I disagree. Space Jam is not a great movie by any means, but it's entertaining. I will see the new one likely when it comes out. Not expecting Citizen Kane here, lol

It was obviously a cash grab but it did make fun of itself by admitting it throughout the movie. Looney Tunes trademark.

VERY Interesting! Looks like Pennywise and THE MASK will make cameo appearances.

Haha the fork.

@terry78

Please change that damn title!

IT'S SPACE JAM A NEW LEGACY

EW4RzE1UMAA-yfu

I like Space Jam and all but I'm not fussed about a sequel.. I am more excited about the leaked cameos tbh..

Even if you didn't like basketball, in the 90s EVERYONE knew who Michael Jordan was. Can the same be said for LeBron? It's banking on nostalgia and NBA fans turning out... I hope it does well cos I like the Looney Tunes and would like to see more stuff...

Here's my pitch for a Looney Tunes film i've being throwing around for 10-12 years now..

Bugs is kidnapped by a long forgotten black and white character (made up character called Rascal Raccoon) who is bitter about the transition to colour and in particular Bugs, who usurped his popularity and threatens to have him rubbed out.

As the studio begins to lose money and sponsorship due to the missing Bugs, the Warner Brothers have a knowledgeable animation assistant, who witnessed the kidnap, team up with Daffy, Porky, Sylvester, Wyle E. and Foghorn to search the cartoon vaults and find Bugs. Along the way they face danger and deception from the team of Yosemite, Elmer and Marvin, hired to RR to slow them down. Cameos and hilarity ensues.

Was that part of an Animaniacs plot lol?

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the look of that jersey. The new logo looks slick as well.

Would they reference back to the first movie?

I'd bet this Space Jam ends up better than the original, as if that's hard. I groan when I think about all the Space Jam merch I had.

I'll Stan for Power Rangers and even Beetleborgs. over that piece of garbage. At least the bad aspects of that stuff it fun for me. I freaking hate Space Jam now.

Space Jam the movie has aged like milk. Space Jam the soundtrack* has aged like wine.

*As long as we separate R.Kelly the person from R.Kelly the performer. :o

*Looks at that ugly ash jersey, remembers this sequel movie is a thing*

AA90ACBF-62F0-4CE0-B00C-DE29AEF7F326.gif

We good Bron.

I mean...I don't think anybody ever argued it was a good movie, haha. It's just such a dumb, ridiculous concept and so uniquely a product of the 90s that I could never hate it. Also, Bill Murray. It's certainly a cultural artifact, that's for sure!

Also, for any of my fellow metalheads in here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"