Space Jam: A New Legacy

The first one is 90s pure. I mean the idea of a Space Jam sequel is half awesomeness and half madness! Ok. I'm in. And Dirk Nowitzki has to be in this.

Steph Curry cameo is a given.

Lebron was pretty good, as far as atheltes trying to act go, in Trainwreck, so it really had to be him leading this movie. And I can already see them doing a similar formula to the original, that this movie "explains" why Lebron went back to Cleveland, just like how the last one "explained" why MJ went back to the NBA from the MLB.

I'm surprised Steph isn't the lead. He is far more likeable than LeBron, who has done a lot of damage to his own image.

iPYJO9Z.jpg

No wonder I'm not aboard this film, I dislike LeBron!!

Questions

Why do people dislike LeBron?

Any takers for the soundtrack?

I would like to see a new Looney Tunes movie, but a Space Jam sequel? Why? Bugs Bunny, basketball and aliens were never a good mix. And the Looney Tunes living underground, in a WB logo? What was that? I mean, good for the people that wanted this, I guess.. but why?

Also the first film was so impactful, that R. Kelly made a non-sexually explicit song:

[YT]GIQn8pab8Vc[/YT]

They should make a Basketball Movie Cinematic Universe and have an older version of bow wow's character in like mike be one of the players who gets his talent stolen.

The after credits scene would be Lebron pretending to shoot game winners which he repeatedly bricks. Fed up, he gathers momentum and drives towards the paint. As he's about to dunk the ball, a golden retriever swoops in and blocks him and Lebron falls to the floor. The dog just stares at him and utters, "you need to get more air, bud."

I would like to see a new Looney Tunes movie, but a Space Jam sequel? Why? Bugs Bunny, basketball and aliens were never a good mix. And the Looney Tunes living underground, in a WB logo? What was that? I mean, good for the people that wanted this, I guess.. but why?
90's nostalgia is a thing now and Hollywood is getting in on it.

It's about timing, especially with Lebron's schedule and who is an active player in the NBA. It makes it harder to sync in the schedule if the Cavs make it to the playoffs, and onto the finals because he'd have less time in between seasons to film the movie (unless he skips pre-season.)

So nothing anytime soon. I guess if we get this movie it might be around 2019.

More money for me to spend. :o

Huh, I don't remember making this thread at all.

I often wonder if we'll see this happen. I've still got my doubts. But hey, the soundtrack could just consist of all those songs remixed with the Space Jam theme you can find on YouTube.

[YT]L1YQFj64oBk[/YT]

Griffin and Butler vs. the Monstars.

Tiger Woods? They wanted him in a kid's movie?
This was way before the call girls. But hey, Space Jam had Patrick Ewing and Charles Barkley and both of those dudes had a sweet tooth for hookers and strippers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"