Watch Arrested Development.NOW.

Oh man tonight's ep was hilarious. Tobias rolling around was just hilarious. And the best line was from, per usual, Job, in his accusatory tone of voice:

"So now you love the Ten Commandments."

:D

Though that wasn't as good as the previous ep's maritime lawyer line.:up:

By the way,

Onyang is one of the funniest things to ever happen to that show. He cracks me up.

Last night was so f**king funny. Tobias was hillarious when he jumped on Gob. He is so gay. Then "cloaking" himself with perfume and Maggie's clothes. He and An Yong make the show hillarious. And George Michael's love for his cousin.

Originally posted by Matt
not always. I think once or twice they have been real.
You're right. This episode was proof to me. Tobias was sold to White Power Bill, and this episode followed through on that. I love the way that Tobias became the ruler of the entire prison. It was ****ing hilarious. I also love how his prison name is now Dorothy. It is fairly logical but it also works to reinforce the gay subtext that has followed this character. This might possibly the best episode of the entire season, IMO. They brought back the character of Kitty and she was hilarious as well (Even though I privately hoped that she had bit the dust in the yacht explosion just so the family would be in the clear). And Gob is always hilarious. Buster was absent from this particular episode and I missed him.:(

Still, this episode was pure gold.:D

Originally posted by Matis17
This might possibly the best episode of the entire season, IMO
I agree.But,it looks like they aired yet another episode out of sequence with the rest.

I liked how Kitty and Gob both uttered 'this will be the last time you see these'! Then Fox's John Beard rushes to report the incident. I missed the start of the show but still it was a good effort.

Overall, CBS averaged an 8.5 rating/14 share for the evening, edging NBC's 7.7/13. ABC was well back with a 5.9/10 for third. FOX claimed fourth at 4.7/8 followed by The WB's 1.6/3.

Among adults 18-49, though FOX moved up into a first place tie with NBC, as both networks posted a 3.8 rating in the coveted demographic. ABC was close behind at 3.6 and CBS' 3.4 rating wasn't far off. The WB trailed with a 1.1 rating.

CBS began the night with a big lead, taking an 11.4/20 with the newsmagazine "60 Minutes." NBC was well back in second with "Dateline," which had a 5.9/10 to top ABC's "America's Funniest Home Videos." Over on FOX, two episodes of "King of the Hill" averaged a 3.3/6, beating a "Smallville" repeat on The WB.

Staying in the lead at 8 p.m., CBS got a 10.4/16 out of freshman drama "Cold Case." ABC moved up to second with the 6.6/10 for "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." FOX was third with the 6.1/10 for two episodes of "The Simpsons," which bettered the totals for NBC's "American Dreams." On The WB, "Charmed" had a 1.9/3.

NBC moved in front at 9 p.m. with the 9.5/14 for "Law & Order: Criminal Intent." CBS' "Jesus" plummeted in its second half-hour, but held onto a 7.1/11 for the hour. ABC got a 5.3/8 out of "Alias," beating FOX's "Malcolm in the Middle" (5.4/8) and "Arrested Development" (4.1/6). The WB's "High School Reunion" was fifth.

zap2it

Jeffrey Tambor ("Arrested Development") will guest star as George Sr.'s twin brother Oscar on the April 11th episode of Arrested Development.

Originally posted by slinger
Jeffrey Tambor ("Arrested Development") will guest star as George Sr.'s twin brother Oscar on the April 11th episode of Arrested Development.
You know, I knew it would happen eventually the second he mentioned he had a twin brother in the last episode.

is this still on?

l watched like the first two shows....there couldnt have been any more than that, could there?:ConfuseD:

umm....l had somthing else to say:confised::o

oh, yeah, it was really really funny:Up:

So what does Tobias do? Loved the "Mary" line and then the whole lame bachelor party with the return of the Hot Cops. Just produce a good DVD set and I would be happy. Fox just cancelled Wonderfalls which was getting just over 3 million on Fridays dispite positive reviews.

I think they're 3 more episodes of AR.

My family got a Neilsen Ratings thing in the mail yesterday so chalk up one more vote for Arrested Development:o

Well,hopefully it gets picked up for another season.

Well they need a new timeslot for one thing. Wednesdays after That 70s Show maybe. But can't wait, great news bc after the Golden Globes I was expecting it to get the axe.

i think its hilarious! they should move it to the slot right after theSIMPSONS, if they are hell bent on having it on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"