Watch Arrested Development.NOW.

Now that it finally got a reprieve.:D

HA!I Knew that wasn't the true season finale!:up:

I watched the pilot episode which I had originally missed. Set things up and made me understand everything better like Maeby and George Micheal.

ArrestedDevelopment_S1.jpg

Posted by Gord Lacey 7/20/2004

Our news item from early May listed a late-summer DVD release for the first season of the show. Well, it's not in late summer, but October 19th isn't that far away. The 3 disc set will contain all 22 episodes (491 mins) of the show, and will sell for a suggested price of $39.98 US. The presentation will include an anamorphic widescreen transfer (1.78:1), and English Dolby Surround audio, with English, French and Spanish subtitles. If you haven't caught this show yet, you can watch the DVD set before the November 7th return of the series, now entering its second season.

Disc 1
Episodes: Creator's Cut Pilot (unaired), Pilot, Top Banana, Bringing Up Buster, Key Decisions, Visiting Ours, Charity Drive.
Introduction by Ron Howard
Commentary by creator Mitchell Hurwitz, directors Joe Russo and Anthony Russo and actor Jason Bateman on "Creator's Cut Pilot"
Deleted/Extended scenes: Top Banana, Bringing Up Buster, Key Decisions, Visiting Ours
Breaking Ground: Behind the Scenes of Arrested Development
Original songs by David Schwartz (29 songs - audio only)

Disc 2
Episodes: My Mother the Car, In God We Trust, Storming the Castle, Pier Pressure, Public Relations, Marta Complex, Beef Consomme, Shock and Aww.
Commentary by creator Mitchell Hurwitz and actors Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett, Tony Hale, Michael Cera, Alia Shawkat, Jessica Walter, Jeffrey Tambor, and David Cross on "Beef Consomme."
Deleted/Extended scenes: My Mother the Car, In God We Trust, Storming the Castle, Marta Complex, Beef Consomme, Shock and Aww.
The Museum of Television & Radio: Q&A with Creator Mitchell Hurwitz and the cast of Arrested Development.

Disc 3
Episodes: Staff Infection, Missing Kitty, Altar Egos, Justice is Blind, Best Man for the Gob, Whistler's Mother, Not Without My Daughter, Let Them Eat Cake.
Commentary by creator Mitchell Hurwitz and actors Jason Bateman, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett, Tony Hale, Michael Cera, Alia Shawkat, Jessica Walter, Jeffrey Tambor, and David Cross on "Let Them Eat Cake."
Deleted/Extended scenes: Staff Infection, Missing Kitty, Altar Egos, Best Man for the Gob.
TV Land - "Arrested Development: The Making of a Future Classic"
TV Land Awards - The Future Classic Award
Ron Howard Sneak Peek at Season 2
Arrested Development Promo "Blind"
Easter Egg - Tobias Outake

Link to this page:
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1930

This show was sohhhhhhhh over-rated. I think it tried so hard to be funny. It had a good cast. But it sucked. Just liked That 70's show. Good cast n all, but not funny.

Season Premiere This Sunday on Fox/Global!

I think the reason why people don´t watch this isn´t so much the writing, that´s decent, or the cast and direction, are great. The problem is essentially the premise. Nobody gives a crap a rich family lost all money. They can eat s**t and die for all people care, and if people don´t care for the characters, they don´t watch.

ultimatefan said:
I think the reason why people don´t watch this isn´t so much the writing, that´s decent, or the cast and direction, are great. The problem is essentially the premise. Nobody gives a crap a rich family lost all money. They can eat s**t and die for all people care, and if people don´t care for the characters, they don´t watch.

They're loss. Bad funny things happen to bad people. People like watching people suffer. I'll laugh at GOB, Buster, Tobias, George Michael, Maeby, Michael, Lucille, Anyong, etc

ultimatefan said:
It's still funny as hell.

I watched the Fox lineup for the first time in a longtime and none of the three were consistant and smart as the second season premiere as Arrested Development. They setup the the season perfectly. So many funny scenes: Gob playing pool, Tobias in bluemakeup, Oscar constantly being arrested, Lindsey on her date, Buster and Lucille threatening each other, Anyong in Uncle Sam gettup, the father figure music, Barry Zucker in jail having the time of his life. And Gob saying the tears aren't coming. All this plus Martin Short will have a recurring role plus characters from last season might make an appearence. They've got the Emmy already wrapped up for next year.

slinger said:
They're loss. Bad funny things happen to bad people. People like watching people suffer.
But then again they aren´t watching that show.

OMG, that was the most hilarious half hour of my life.
Fat man: Would you enlist your son in the army?
(Lucille looks at Buster)
Lucille: Yes.

Every scene with oscar gettin his @$$ kicked by the cop.

Every scene with Gob.

Oh, the whole ep. was hilarious

Man, the premier was great! I am so glad Anyong is back. :)

I like that this season they are showing more of Michael's mental issues. It seems the first season, he was the only sane one...with a bit of insanity hinted at...this season it seems we get to see his insanity...he is obsessed with them needing him.

I have one question: Will there only be Oscar this season or willtheir be some George Sr.
Oh, and who are your guys fav. character this season?
Mine are lucille and Buster with their constant bickering.

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Arrested Development
Scrubs

Funniest shows on TV

LOUD_SILENT_MAN said:
I have one question: Will there only be Oscar this season or willtheir be some George Sr.
Oh, and who are your guys fav. character this season?
Mine are lucille and Buster with their constant bickering.

Yeah Tambor will be seen as George Sr. (who is with Kitty) and Oscar. I'm liking that Oscar is Buster's dad. Or so it seems.

And who thought for a second they actually killed Tobias?
GOB and Barry (the family lawyer)are my favourites.

I too like that Oscar is Buster's dad.

Furthermore, my favorite character this season is the one and only Anyong. And of course, Tobias. He cracks me up.

Here are the descriptions for the next two shows. Must see comedy!
The following week on Sunday, Nov. 14 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT), due to Michael's continuing legal troubles, Gob agrees to be the company figurehead while Michael pulls the strings, an arrangement which, of course, ends up driving Michael completely crazy when Gob's showmanship and ludicrous ideas impress the board. Meanwhile, the mistaken identities continue when George Sr. is arrested in Mexico for a crime that Oscar committed, and Oscar takes George Sr.'s place in a way no one could have predicted.

In a spicy twist, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT heads South of the Border on Sunday, Nov. 21 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT), when the staircar turns up in Mexico. Increasingly frustrated and resentful about being abandoned, Michael wants to find his fugitive father to give him a piece of his mind. George Michael invites his girlfriend, Ann, whom Michael does not like, on the road trip, and a suspicious Gob hires a bounty hunter to retrieve them. Things only go from bad to worse when Michael inadvertently leaves Ann in Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"