Watch Arrested Development.NOW.

haha, these episodes are gonna be great. I can't wait to see how Oscar "takes George Sr.'s place in a way no one predicted"

I cant wait to see when Gob hires a bount hunter after them. That has to be funny.

Loving the Bush jabs with GOB. "7 minutes after finding the briefcase" last week and then tonight's with the Mission Accomplished banner and dressed as a construction worker. funniest part of the episode, until Tobias showed up in that diamond cream and needed to go to the hospital.

The Blue Dot on Oscar, Buster listing his short comings, Tobias hiding in his blue paint, another Fox News John Beard cameo, GOB using the pockets on the pool table as a drink holder, Rock-Paper-Scissors, GM talking about Ann, and George Sr in Mexico and the Cornballer reference.

I wonder if George Sr. is really executed?

Man, but great episode last night, Tobias was hillarious (as always), as was GOB.

I'm loving the hints of Oscar being Buster's father, I can't wait to see where this entire storyline with Buster joining the army goes.

Ron Howard's voice overs, as always are hillarious...they give the show some good, dry humor...and they are always placed perfectly.

One complaint about the show...without George Michael lusting over May Be, she really has nothing to do. She just sorta pops up every now and then. The writers need to incorporate her and Anyong in the stories more.

At anyrate, next week looks to be hillarious, I can't wait to see how GOB goes about hiring a bounty hunter.

Oh, by the way...the picture of George Sr. and his secretary's child was disturbingly funny.

At first I was worried that they might have lost the magic,and this season wouldn't live up to the first.Holy !)%^#(^&)$#& was I proven wrong.And am I the only one who thinks Tobias should stay blue for the rest of the series?:D

Does any1 else find it Hilarious when Buster gets freaked out (Seeing Oscar come in w/ his b@lls out, the officer saying he needs to get fitted for a uniform.)

"I just want to get my kids back!" :D

Anyone else know that the series is directed by Jay Chandrasehkar of Broken Lizard. Or at least that's what ImDb have listed.

I really like this show it's at its best this year love the new storyline.

This second season is awesome. I dont how much worse off this family can get after the Saddamn dealings. But the second is just as great as the first, and I could see it being better:up:

Oh, and does anyone kind think theyre trying to make Gob like Bush? There's the whole Iraq thing and some other stuff i cant remember now, and then in the second episode, with the house, there's a big Mission Accomplished sign and Gob comes in dramatically from the air. That is some subtle ****:D

Best line: "I think my nipples are bleeding."

Matt said:
One complaint about the show...without George Michael lusting over May Be, she really has nothing to do. She just sorta pops up every now and then. The writers need to incorporate her and Anyong in the stories more.
I thought this too in the second episode. I figured that shed be angered at her parents actions, but she didnt really do anything. But I suppose that episode was pretty filled up as it is. But Im sure the Maebe/Anyong relationship will blossom this season:)

slinger said:
Loving the Bush jabs with GOB. "7 minutes after finding the briefcase" last week and then tonight's with the Mission Accomplished banner and dressed as a construction worker. funniest part of the episode, until Tobias showed up in that diamond cream and needed to go to the hospital.
Oh, good, I thought i was being really stupid when i thought that:)

Matt said:
Man, the premier was great! I am so glad Anyong is back. :)

I like that this season they are showing more of Michael's mental issues. It seems the first season, he was the only sane one...with a bit of insanity hinted at...this season it seems we get to see his insanity...he is obsessed with them needing him.
Well, in the first season, everyone always complained about how he felt superior to the rest of his family, and he seems to cuss in front of his son a lot.:(

I liked how he called George Michael's girlfriend Egg:D

Tonight's episode was hillarious!

Best line in the entire run of the series tonight...

"Oh yes, Michael...the big expert on marriage...no...wait...YOU'RE WIFE IS DEAD!"

Tobias gets funnier and funnier each week.

So do you guys think George Sr. is really dead? I wonder if it is a set up, he wanted to get away from his secretary, and she now thinks he is dead. Plus they keep saying subtle things like he was announced dead...it never says that he is actually dead.

He's not dead. No way are they just going to kill him off like that.

Not to mention the question mark after "murdero"(I'm sure that's not the word) on that Mexican show.
scratchchin.gif

I thought you were in Mexico

I thought I was in Mexico too

:D

"Alright, keep on his tail...friend."

"I'm not your friend,you're my client."

Did anyone else crack up at Gene Parmisian? Martin Mull was hillarious there. It seems like any time there is a long running joke on any show, it gets dull after a couple times...however. Arrested Development's don't. Whether it is Tobias being blue or Gene Parmisian, their running jokes are hillarious every time.

And by the way, Buster thinking he was in Mexico was great.

I now have an Arrested Development Signature :)

Is it just me or was there alot of swearing on last nights episode? Anyway, it was all good. And I loved every time the undercover guy shows up and each time Lucille is surprised.

That episode was awesome. Man, I hope Jean Parmesan becomes a regular like Henry Winkler's character. That guy's hilarious. And Ice sticking around wouldnt be too bad either:up: I love how everyone keeps screwing up Ann's name. I want her to stick around just so that can happen more:)

I also love how Tobias ends up in the hospital at the end of every episode now. Man, i hope they keep that up for awhile, cuz that is hilarious:D

Matt said:
"Alright, keep on his tail...friend."

"I'm not your friend,you're my client."

Did anyone else crack up at Gene Parmisian? Martin Mull was hillarious there. It seems like any time there is a long running joke on any show, it gets dull after a couple times...however. Arrested Development's don't. Whether it is Tobias being blue or Gene Parmisian, their running jokes are hillarious every time.
bluemyself.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"