Watch out for that Shoe!

Asteroid-Man

Avenger
Reaction score
So I finished watching a show, and I went to the washroom to let out the crap I was holding in. The toilet was making weird noises and by now the crap was basically coming out. So I bolted for the downstairs washroom at top speed when low and behold- *CRACK*CRICKLE*CRUNK*CRRRRRRRRRRACK!* I slipped off a shoe, my foot went onto it's side and all my weight crushed down on it. I fell down instantly in pain. Holy ****! Who puts a black ****ing shoe on a black ****ing carpet and then shuts off the lights!? WHAT THE HELL! So anyways, my foot's either broken or sprained and by looking at the odd shape it's taken up, the pain it caused and the heat that overcame the foot my money's on broken. So yeah, watch out for shoes when you're running to the washroom or you'll end up with a broken foot! Trust me I had to find out the hard way.

And you know what? It's actually kind of ironic if you think about it? The thing that is supposed to protect your foot ended up bringing it harm.

Anyways, this is your local A-Man out.

I'm guessing you just twisted it. I don't think you're pain threshold is high enough to break it and then take the time to type out that post. Though I do think your IQ would lead you to do it.

I need more details. I'm trying to picture all of this is my mind and all I've got is a TV, a bathroom and a dark room with a shoe.

Where is this dark room that you would be running through it when the toilet is overflowing?

This story is preposterous...

You see mom's advice comes back to haunt:

No running in the house.:hehe:

You forgot to mention the part about defecating in your pants after falling down.

I need more details. I'm trying to picture all of this is my mind and all I've got is a TV, a bathroom and a dark room with a shoe.

Where is this dark room that you would be running through it when the toilet is overflowing?

This story is preposterous...
The toilet wasn't overflowing... It was just making weird noises so I didn't use it. And the "dark room" was the hallway to the washroom downstairs and the light in the hall was off.

telling us you were taking a **** is not necessary.

ShoeMonster.gif

So I finished watching a show, and I went to the washroom to let out the crap I was holding in. The toilet was making weird noises and by now the crap was basically coming out. So I bolted for the downstairs washroom at top speed when low and behold- *CRACK*CRICKLE*CRUNK*CRRRRRRRRRRACK!* I slipped off a shoe, my foot went onto it's side and all my weight crushed down on it. I fell down instantly in pain. Holy ****! Who puts a black ****ing shoe on a black ****ing carpet and then shuts off the lights!? WHAT THE HELL! So anyways, my foot's either broken or sprained and by looking at the odd shape it's taken up, the pain it caused and the heat that overcame the foot my money's on broken. So yeah, watch out for shoes when you're running to the washroom or you'll end up with a broken foot! Trust me I had to find out the hard way.

And you know what? It's actually kind of ironic if you think about it? The thing that is supposed to protect your foot ended up bringing it harm.

Anyways, this is your local A-Man out.

You could have easily summed this thread up in three words: "I am stupid."

He deserved it....in fact...

:dry:

jag

No pics?

Thanks for...wasting my time!... :mad:

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"