Watchmen Teaser

Since tomorrow is the 6th, it would be awesome if they released the teaser online tomorrow.

I don't think they will release online until after TDK. I would love them forever if they released it now though.

I don't think they will release online until after TDK. I would love them forever if they released it now though.

You're most likely right, but one can dream.

I can dream that this teaser, the harry potter 6 trailer, and Terminatro 4 trailers will all be online this friday

I hope we get something tomorrow, anything cool from the movie. Like the teaser or a picture or something cool with the video blog

I don't get it, how much confirmation is there that its attached to TDK, like guesses and speculation or based off of some actual evidence?

I don't get it, how much confirmation is there that its attached to TDK, like guesses and speculation or based off of some actual evidence?
It's pretty much confirmed that the trailers with TDK are:
  • Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins
  • Watchmen
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Trailer n° 3)
  • Body of Lies

There was a video interview where Zack Snyder was asked about he feels about his trailer being with the biggest movie of the summer. And he trying hard not to give it away but it's pretty obvious it will be with TDK. But he did say we would see stuff before comic con, and TDK is before comic con.

Is this teaser going to have actual footage ?

Almost certainly. Why wouldn't it? Only well-known properties can get away with a logo-only teaser. No one's gonna get pumped up for "that movie with the smiley face or something".

I honestly would laugh if the teaser was the logo and dialogue.
Only TDK could pull that off well. (and maybe other movies I can't think of now)

I hope its a voice over of Rorschach reading his journal. You know it's going to be short, something like that would be perfect.

I hope its a voice over of Rorschach reading his journal. You know it's going to be short, something like that would be perfect.

I have heard the IMAX preview will be just over 2 min long.

The Dark Knight will now be the complete package. It'll be the best superhero film to date and have Terminator and Watchmen trailers before it...

HELL YAY!

I am so exited that Watchmen will have such a good exposure with The Dark Knight. It couldn't be any more perfect.
But then again it couldn't be any more obvious with the same studio and somewhat the same audience.
It just makes me feel sorta proud. I dunno...
I'm definitely gonna pay attention to the crowd's response to the trailer.

They'll unveil Manhattan before the trailer though?

Man, I'm excited to see it. I hope we see Manhattan.

Man, I'm excited to see it. I hope we see Manhattan.

yeah i would love to see him in the last shot of the trailer that would just make me go nuts! could you imagine if they showed a little bit of the mars sequence, that would be rediculous

Maybe less than 10 days before we finally see the doc. :hyper:

But didn't Snyder say we'd see him BEFORE the trailer? Does that mean something other than the trailer or will they release the trailer online before july 18th?

I hope they keep him secret until then.

Cant wait to see what this movie will look like.:wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"