WB's MultiVersus Officially Announced, Features Batman, Arya Stark, and More

I'll play it. I've played every other smash clone that's tried to be a thing.

Guess its a good thing it isn't NRS's new game.

This game looks like so much fun! Definitely going to be a HUGE success since it’s free to play and features a ton of iconic characters! Also WB has far more iconic characters than Nintendo so they can really give Smash a run for their money! Can’t wait to play it with friends!

This should be a fun one. The Nickelodeon Smash Bros game would be so much better if they added more pizazz to it.

Hopefully this one doesn’t disappoint.

That looks surprisingly fun, i didnt expect that when the Rumors came up.
Really interested in this one.

This is actually not a bad idea. It's not the first time WB has tried to be inventive with their IPs like with Lego Dimensions.

Your move, Disney. Give us Mickey vs. Iron Man vs. Buzz Lightyear vs. Darth Vader!

Thought of the list of characters?

The only questionable ones are Hulk and Wreck-It Ralph. Why would Disney-owned characters be in this?

Godzilla and Kong are also very, very questionable.

Never in my life would I thought I’d have the opportunity to have Velma Dinkley and Neo from The Matrix and Sub-Zero fighting each other.

What a time to be alive.

That's a very dude heavy roster haha How hard is it to have Hermione instead of Ron? What, is Ron just a reskin of Harry with worse magic?

That's a very dude heavy roster haha How hard is it to have Hermione instead of Ron? What, is Ron just a reskin of Harry with worse magic?
I don't think that's the complete roster list. It's also weird to me that you have Velma and Shaggy but no Scooby and Arya is the only Game of Thrones character.

They still couldn't get that Hanna Barbara Universe started, but I guess this'll do.

This looks like a ton of fun. Can't wait to see what other characters are announced.

Trailer is really fun. I can't believe they've actually implemented the Shaggy meme... :funny:

Looks rad, love that Conroy's back.

From what I've seen, looks like a fine game.

The f2p stuff will keep me away.

So open beta started today...

About 140k players at the moment and 91% positive reviews. Congrats to WB and Player First Games!

Pretty decent game. Definitely a supersmash clone. But it's still fun to play.

Played for about 2 hours on monday night/tuesday didnt have time to play yesterday about to play some more for a little bit tonight. The game is really fun my only issue is that it takes like to long to unlock new characters.

Yeah this game is wild. It's everything that that Nickelodeon game thought it was, but it's fun.

Agreed that it takes too damn long to unlock some of the new characters.

Superman is my go-to so far.

yeah the only one I have unlocked is WW cause I did the tutorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"