World Web formula

It is a gel so it will splatter on impact and shoot through the spinneret correctly with the shear thinning properties as it should. It shouldn't be a solid; that wouldn't exhibit the right properties. Technically, a solid would become too brittle.

Kk, just wondering(!)={(skinny duck, if ya look at it right;P

Hey White-Widow,
I please beg you, can you give me all the information you have on the web formula all in one post, I want to design a formula myself, i believe you are on the right track, I also have a pretty well based idea for the web shooters. i actually just need the formula.

Sincerely,
Nicholas

White widow is on a two year mission so he wont be back for, well, two years.

no, those are scchematics from someone else on the forum. his name is peterwebbedhead.

yes, thats correct @MarvelFan, anyway, does anyone out there have news from @peterwebbedhead ?? & @dogan200, do ya have the 2nd peterwebbedhead blueprint, 'cauz i think i have an idea.

no, those are scchematics from someone else on the forum. his name is peterwebbedhead.

But still, other than a little bit of the formula stuff, it is all copied from parkerspov.

But still, other than a little bit of the formula stuff, it is all copied from parkerspov.

there was another recent post that linked to a picture and it looked good but there was a big black box on the picture like someone was trying to hide someone else's username

there was another recent post that linked to a picture and it looked good but there was a big black box on the picture like someone was trying to hide someone else's username

Do you know where the post is?

Yeah, it was a certain formula I wrote on it, but I didn't like it when I thought about. So I covered it.

MarvelFan, are you working on this type of web shooter?

I don't have a certain web shooter design I'm doing just yet. Just drawing schematics I think would be cool to do.

Me too. Whoever is still active here, give me your discord info and lets get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"